Been busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kimborasta, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Have you ever been busted?

1. Nope! :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Well... almost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes - unofficial warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - official warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes - official warning & fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes - jail (under a year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1 lb of chronic? 1st offense I'm assuming. What were the charges? Distributing duh. What state? Lotsa missing info dude, but tell him he needs more info & more weed, just for general principles.

2. *knocking on wood*....Oh Shit I broke the desk

Yupp never yet, i hope to keep it that way too.

3. I've been busted by my mom but all she did was laugh and make fun of me for it. But recently I almost got caught by the polic with my friends outside in the snow, I had to hit the dirt and get behind a cement wall to avoid the flashlight.

But god bless the police for their work, rapists are roaming the streets but if a few teens wanna have a fun time you better just lock em up for 5 years....

4. my mom caught me. I got retardedly high and my metal pipe was burnin' my fingers so i thought that it might burn my house down if i left it in my dresser. i put it outside my window in the garden (i live in the basement) and smoked joints for the rest of the week. well she went to go put ant powder in the garden and there was my pipe.

i was gunna blame my friends but i stepped up and took the blame and now she doesn't like me smokin' but doesn't care that much so i'm smokin' away

5. going on two years ago this coming up june me and 2 buddys got busted with like a qp my car, my buddy was driving. so he took the wrap, i didnt make a statement and the other guy said some shit. anyways my buddy got hit with some jail time and paper i didnt get shit then they let me go cuz i was 16 at the time i turned 17 in july and then like 13-15 months later then sent me charges in the mail for possession, i had to go to court for it for like 6 months i got off with 200 dollar fine + court cost lol i guess i had a public pretender that did her job or maybe its cuz im on probation for shit that happened afterwords so giving me more paper wouldnt do shit.

6. I was caught last summer...Me and some friends were enjoying ourselves at the river we usually go to and smoking there. (It was after dark) We hang out there all the time and I used to sleep there with my boyfriend, and we'd never had any trouble. Unfortunately, a cop found us and took my pipe but left the half ounce of pot and my friends pipe..even though we saw them find it. I took the blame for my friends and they got off, I just had to take some drug classes and do community service..and submit to random drug testing, which wasn't too fun. Luckily thats over now. :)

7. You mean the cop left you the 1/2 oz? Did he not see it? You were extremely lucky or that was 1 righteous cop. In the USA? Sure don't run into too many decent cops where I live [the South] & they sure as hell wouldn't leave a 1/2 oz behind. Sometimes the nicest thing they'll do is tell you to dump it, smash it into the ground & let you off that way...but that can be a harder thing to do, actually.
    I'm totally behooved...:hippie:

8. The first time I was caught was by my mom. They finally found my plants I was growin. She killed the small ones but my big one I saved and put in a well hidden part of a park not too far from my place. My mom just joked about the shit for a LONG time... My plant also never made it to harvest. Bastards at the park district found it the day I was plannin on moving it back to my place while they were cutting branches off trees. My girl was almost 6' tall :( was good shit too.

The only other time Ive been caught was hilarious. My friend forgot his glass at another friends place and it was late so we were usin the OLD flashlight stealth pipe like the 1 city sells. It was all covered in resin and since it was a stealth pipe it was really small in pipe form. We got real cocky and were actually dumb enough to smoke in the light of a park where lots of people have smoked. We had already smoked the bag of good stuff and were down to this real ground up shake that was real old as well. My friend was hittin this thing real hard and I was for some reason actin like Bing Crosby I forget why when all of a sudden I hear "Put your hands on the wall!". The cops came and asked us all these questions. Since my towns got cops that have like nothing better to do cuz its mostly a rich neighborhood they ALWAYS have 3 cars come in for anything. They all laughed at us cuz we had this old dirty piece of shit pipe and this TINY bag of ground up shit and we were acting retarded when they came. Cuz of that they just took the shit and let us go. Luckily I forgot about the other bag and they didnt find it; especially cuz my friend had the cops talk shit to him and threaten to beat him and shit just down the street from where we were a couple weeks earlier. Later that day someone told us the place was hot and now cops always have a car parked in the parking lot of the park. We still smoke there though.:smoke:

9. Cops in rich neighborhoods usually don't even like to get out of their car, let alone bust some kids puffin' on doobage. I'm retired & live in a rich retirement/country club community & if you live here, the cops barely ever stop you.
    Now if they see a vehicle without the 'sticker', meaning resident, they will hassle you. Because like you said -- they've got nothing else to do.

10. never been busted

11. technically no, at the 6th year night out in secondary school i got paraletic and ended up in hospital, then the cops summoned me to the police station to discuss goings on, they asked if i was doing cannabis... i said "no..." dumb fucks believed me, thats the closest i have been to getting busted by the cops

12. Been busted for assult but not for weed.

13. A few years ago some old lady called the cops on us because we "almost" knocked over a portopotty. There were 3 cars there and they all got out to talk to us, even the lieutenants. We didnt even do anything and cuz they had to bring us to my house(half a fucking block from where they caught us) my mom flipped out and I didnt get to go to 6 flags that summer.

The cops around here dont have anything better to do so they just bother you for anything like stickers not bein on cars as you said.

14. Yep. Finished probation yesterday, bought a fat bag today.

15. wen i was 16 some ppl at my moms apartments called the cops on her cuz she was drunk as hell, noisy, yea. wen i got home that night the 5-0 was already outside talkin to my mom and the neighbors, i was stoned as hell. cops knew right away. searched me found a bag w/about 4 grams in my pocket. got probation and community service. stupid me then failed 3 drug tests and got 4 months rehab sux man

16. Damn floydchick!! That really blows!! You come home from a nice peaceful night of doobage to find po-po chattin' with mama about being too wastoid & causing a commotion & that's alcohol.
    You're probably all laid-back & who do the pigs pop? YOU!! For 4 gms of reefer...Oh yeah, makes total sense.

17. This one time, my friends and I were smoking at a baseball diamond in a local "park", when we were interrupted by our good old friends in blue. They started freaking out / power tripping / what have you, even though we had smoked at least a half-hour before. One of us circumstantially suffered a diabetic low, making them forget all about the p2 of weed we had left.

18. i've never gotten caught because i dont run from cops and i dont act like a douche bag in front of authority figures.

19. Was walking through london one night very late and police drove up behind us, 2 vans and 1 car, i was carrying an 1/8th of grass in one back pocket and a freshly used pipe in the other, anyway they asked us why we were so late out at night, we said we were looking for a shop, they started to search us and found the pipe and touched the bag of weed but didn't take it out, he looked at the pipe and said " what do you smoke in this?", I, being very drunk and high turned round and said " it's for spicey herbs"..they just took our names and let us go on.
    It was a close one.
    But someone I know quite well got caught with 97 ecstacy tablets and £320 cash inside the local nightclub, he's certainly looking at a prison sentence.

20. Did you get the pipe back? Or did the pigs confiscate it? Those fucks have a lotta nerve!! You're walking down the street in London late at night & the cops stop & ask why you're out so late? What business is it of theirs?
    I just feel like these pigs are over-stepping their boundaries!!