Been busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kimborasta, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Have you ever been busted?

1. Nope! :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Well... almost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes - unofficial warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - official warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes - official warning & fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes - jail (under a year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. only been busted by ma mom..............

2. I've had the run-ins with the parents, but its not a big deal anymore.

I got unlawful possesion of marijuana recently, for a resinated slide. Was going to be a $100 fine and $100 surcharge, but instead I got 30 hours community service and a six month ACD. Which means I can't get any tickets (traffic violations included) for six months, or I get my possesion charges brought back up.

3. I got busted last weekend at a party someon called the cops arrested one kid and bratgilized us and the cops found a bowl on me and said i would lose my liscense for 6 months and be fined/community serivice. The cops considered a packed bowl with just resin in it. he asked me if there was anything packed in the bowl and i said no(cause ijust smoked it before they came) and he was like yeah there is resin in it

4. No...never been busted, although I'm damn surprised at how lucky I've been. I grew up in the tiniest town and I was used to taking bong rips in the park, smoking a J on the street, we even used to take rips in this funky shed behind the police station...I was used to toking up whenever and wherever I was. But, last year I moved up to Seattle and I still kept that "who give's a shit" attitude about smoking...I would smoke in my car and in public and couldn't understand why all my friends would freak out and get all paranoid. Well, a buddy of mine got busted when he got pulled over for having a broken tailight. Then, I realized...You can't get high in a city teeming with police officers and uptight, law-abiding citizens...You're bound to get busted.

5. Never been in trouble with the law for pot. Hell, I talked to a cop for a little bit while I was high once. Bad idea, sure, but nothing happened. My mom has cought me, though. All she said was "Don't let it happen again", so that was cool.

6. no and i hope it stays that way. the other weekend though i was at someones house and we were smokin and if someone hadnt have said that someones mom was coming we would have been in trouble.

7. I got caught stealing at a Smith's Food King near my house so the checked my backpack and found a film canister with marijuyana reminants and they also found a needle with resin on it. I got fined $148 from Smith's and I'll probably get another fine once I go to court.

8. was arrested when i was 18 for poss and parefenailia(sp)
    got 6 months and 9 months rehab

asshole cops and a real bitch of a judge

9. wrecked into a little something got posses & perif,wreck drivin,and disterbance of the piece. im no bass head it wasnt the sterio it was me wreckin

10. 85 in 55 got me pulled and searched. ended up with 3 tickets. went to court, the cop didnt show, and they didnt have me on the court docket. i went to court, because the tickets told me to go to traffic court for a criminal offense mind you, i should have been in criminal court. the judge threw it out because there was no witness against me. a whole month goes by, i find out i have a bench warrent for failure to appear. i go and turn myself in and spend a couple of hours in jail last friday. im released on a 1000 dollar unsecured bond and told to go back to court on monday. i went to court and the new judge is trying to retry me for everything. and he wants to try me for contempt of court, this really sucks, i thought i was out of it, but i guess not. i talked to my lawyer today. he was thinking what i was thinking...double jeopardy, unfortunately, im no lawyer so cant represent myself, not going to even try, so 675.00 will get me out of this shit. i can see why they will never make it legal, everyone makes money...fuckers.

11. hahaha i've done that shit too. we were outside of wendys in a snowstorm, this one hoooooot girl we just smoked up for the first time locked her keys in her car, and i asked the cop to get em out. and she claims she wasn't feeling the weed at all. heh.

never been 'officially' busted but i we got 'caught' by a friends mom once. me and my friend were experienced smokers, one kid who had only done it 3 times in like 2 years. low tolerance hell. so we said we were going to get some food, smoked 2 bowls, came back and started eating EVERYTHING. my friend goes downstairs and his mom comes home to find me and the newbie making mac and cheese. this newb is laughing hysterically cause he's dropping mac everywhere, and i'm standing eating cereal. she just stared at us, and i realized we told her 15 minutes ago we were going to eat. shit. so this kid laughs and laughs, seriously not stopping for 3 more minutes. my friends mom just talked to us for a second and went downstairs. my friend comes back upstairs from talking to his mom, looks at us and goes 'she knows. she doesnt care though.' whew. close one (knocks on wood)

12. never been busted. plan to keep it that way.

13. a friend of mine got rolled on at teh beach, there was like 6 of us, but hes the only one that got busted because he was sitting on the herb, had the pipe and the lighter. everyone else was high as fuck and got off with a warning.

14. me? No i have never been caught smoking pot.

A kid in my school however decided he was so mad at this kid that he slapped a kid in the face with a bag of marijuana. Expelled and arrested lmfao what a dumbass.

15. I almost got busted when an idiot kid smoked a joint in his dorm next to the RA's room. When we got back from Taco Bell, the cop said I was in the room when it was smoked and never to get caught again. I haven't been caught again.;)

16. lol by Digit's mum :D

me Digit and HailChickenWing were puffing away on a bong and all was good, until another guy came along with some grass that smelled and the scent floated through the house (we were in Digit's room)

she came in and made us all go home :)

and LMAO @ "A kid in my school however decided he was so mad at this kid that he slapped a kid in the face with a bag of marijuana. Expelled and arrested lmfao what a dumbass."

17. Night before Mothers Day 1971, there were 4 of us riding in the car. 3 of us were 16 & 1 guy was 17, which is considered adult for criminal offenses in IL.
    We're driving along, eating Whoppers after just stopping thru Burger King. All tripping on mescaline with 3 'lids' of Michoacan buds. For the younger crowd, a 'lid' was about an oz for usually $15, but this stuff was exceptional & sold for $25/lid.
    Next thine we know, 3 cop cars swoop from all sides at this intersection & trap us in, telling us to not make a move. Finally they come up to the car, tell us to get out & the weed was right under the passenger seat [yeah, my buddy picked a great hiding place], so the cop found it immediately.
    So we get hauled down to the station & questioned separately about where did we get it. We had no plan, so we ended up telling them 4 different stories.
    Anyway after awhile, the 1 guy that was 17 said it was his & he bought it at the park from some guy he didn't know, which was a lie, but anyway it let the 3 of us go with a phone call to mom. Happy Mothers Day Ma...here's a persent for you & handed her my citation to see. & yes I paid it.
    Good thing that incident didn't discourage my weed smoking...as there is nothing better in the world...:hippie:

18. Been busted by the 'rents a few times but other than that clean as a whistle...*knocks on wood* also

19. I was in the Navy back in 96 in Yokosuka, Japan living off base with a so called buddy. I had a friend of mine from here in San Diego send me an ounce a couple times...well the third time never made it to my doorstep as all the others. A week later I am about to go to work in the OR at the Naval hospital and 20 Japanese cops creep up to my house and ask it they can come insided showing their warrant. In my room I had just planted 30 or so plants in a machine called a Phototron. Off the two of us went to start what turned out for me, a two month experience in a Japanese jail cell. I could go into daily details...but why...very interesting part of my life that has changed me for the better to this day. I got out after I was sentenced to 3 year forced labor (literally making chop sticks) which was suspended so that the Navy could deal with me before they kicked me out of the country. Navy kept me on weekly urinalysis, gave me a shit job, and kept me onbase restricted for 11 months until I was put through my court martial. Basically they fined me and gave me an other than honorable discharge...bummer...no GI Bill anymore...the main reason I went into the Navy in the first place. My roommate (who was let off thanks to me taking the wrap for everything) turned out to be one of the worst pieces of crap I will most likely ever meet. He was put into the brig for being such an asshole to everyone on base. He actually helped out my situation tremendously! Thanks Eric Jackson...you tweaker butt munch. :)

God Bless all....just remember God doesn't play dice...live everyday as if it's your last!

20. Dude, I'm a 50 yr old, 35 yrs in the drug industry(?) & that has got to be 1 of the saddest, most pathetic, unjust circumstances of events there's been since Viet Nam. I totally feel for you, pal, & I'm telling ya...this society is so fucked up -- to take a bright young man like yourself, ambitious enough to join the military so he can get to college, working his balls off to better himself, smokes a little weed & the rest of his entire life is trashed because of it? And these fuckin Generals & Colonels sit in the cocktail lounges until 4 am getting there cocks sucked & they receive Medals? WTF??
    This is 1 of the shittiest things I've ever heard. I know some peeps, bro, I'll PM you here shortly.......hang tough, brother!!
    Now, is it all through? History?.....Or is this an on-going battle?