Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been awhile, latest pickup :) *56k gtfo*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eyec0n, Aug 3, 2008.

1. I finally bought a new Cannon digital camera from Cosco and thought I should test the macro mode on this last bunch of "purple" I picked up. Enjoy :) I originally bought a half but only got about a quarter left 3 days later, I grabbed about an eigth for the photos. Enjoy :) :) I am :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. holy motherfucking shit fool how fucked up are you man DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

3. seriously straight outta high times here FUCK

4. im pretty damn faded. about to go make some beef taquito's :) :)

5. It looks really good. The purple is hard to see though. But still, great looking stuff. Reminds me of what I smoked last month, a strain called JackFlash.

6. Mmmm gotta love that purp.

Damn nice buds ++rep

7. that looks like some chronic

but not purple

I hate how everyone call there weed grapes and purple and u gotta get the magnifying glass out to see it.. its like im gonna cop trees either way. why tell you got purple and I come and its green.. get my hopes up and shit..

either way burn up:D

8. yeah i call this kind of weed "green grapes"

I notice the purple strains have a distinct smell and high, so I know this is purp. Its got that smell plus the clear headed energetic high. I love it.

9. I feel U I've had some of those green grapies too.. fruit loops flavor.. mmmmmmm:smoking:

10. How much did you buy that camera for? Also great bud!