Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

been a while

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cython, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Its been a pretty long time since ived smoked ((probably six months or so)). I started smoking more spice than weed, and eventually stopped both.

Well I'm going out of town tomorrow and picking some bud up, any advice on carrying it back with me? Something I can do with normal household items? Will just a ziploc bad keep the smell in even if it smells dank? Thanks homies =)

Also, I'm excited about this shit. Any advice? Probably just going to get some good shit and take a few good hits out of a one hitter and chill in the house at night. What do you suggest I do during the day? We have woods =)

Thanks bros.
    Ps. Its weird being on here sober. Then again kinda buzzed on wine. Still. Peace

2. You're way to excited man. Hope you have a good night.

Ps is spice even worth it?

3. Grab a small tupperware container, something that will fit in a jacket pocket and double bag the weed if you choose. I double bag if I have to be around family just to be safe. The tupperware really conceals the smell also just to be safe you can pray it lightly with your cologne or something.

4. Sevexius: haha hell yeah I'm excited :smoke: and it depends. If your using it as a weed replacement, no. If you want a decent drug, yeah. But it probably has a lot of health risks, you just don't know. Youl hallucinate if you take too much ((not like some people claim with weed, like real psychedelics))

Isthisreallife: thanks bro ill do that =0

5. what the hell why would you smoke spice? put your bud in a ziploc bag and throw it in a mason jar

6. Whats wrong with spice?

7. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']Whats wrong with spice?[/quote]

Oh nothing just the fact that I've known 3 dumbasses who had a heart attack on it... but they were heavy users, spice heads...

8. i see people buy tons of spce blends from my local head shop.

you can go in there for 15 minutes and see 5 people buy shit.

9. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']Whats wrong with spice?[/quote]

It's terrible for you and some people have died from it

10. Dam..does anyone have any supporting evidence?

11. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']Dam..does anyone have any supporting evidence?[/quote]

Yes google dangers ouf spice drug

12. [quote name='"kushalldaykush"']what the hell why would you smoke spice? put your bud in a ziploc bag and throw it in a mason jar[/quote]

That defeats the purpose of a mason jar

13. Mason jar or in an empty axe