Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been a while - Smokies Back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, Dec 1, 2008.

1. So little grass city grew into a metropolis. Its great to see so many new faces to the city. :)

Hope the highlife has been good to you all! :D

2. I dont know who you are but I was not even thinking about smoking weed in 2003 so bravo to you sir and welcome back!

3. yea i feel you smokie. i started out here in couple years back, blew the site off for a little and just came back not too long ago.

welcome back

4. Dont know you, but good to see a blade come back!

5. hahaha, same. i didn't know shit about weed, i just grouped it with hippies and other drugs like coke, that's when i did think about it.

i don't know you either, but Welcome Back :wave: (< first time i'm using this lil guy)