Been a long while since I’ve posted but could use some advice blades/bladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stark, Jul 5, 2019.

1. So I’ve been through the mill the last month, while in school for my next level of plumbing and Gasfitting several things have occurred to allow me to sink into a great rut.

My dads brain cancer came back, my car got totalled by a deer, my girl and I of 4.5 years called er quits, I got held back from my rightfully earned raise for another 4 more months, and broke one of my fingers (can’t play guitar now).

That said, I’ve been keeping it single but have noticed a fine lady at one of the pubs I’ve been frequenting going out of her way for me and sneakin’ peeks and so on. So Instead of feeling sorry for myself and accepting defeat I got a job even with the bent + sutured finger (in my trade too), sold some records/guitars/pedals to break even, then I did the unthinkable and coolly and with the right confidence asked her fine ass out.

Didn’t ask for her number or anything like that, but let her know I wanted to show her off and left my number under my glass when I left. Few days later I go back and she was really into it, told me she was going to get to me once she was free (told her on the paper no rush), had to dip out early and could tell she was disappointed but said I’d talk to her soon.

See her today while waiting for someone to come buy one of my pedals (was a no show and kept me waiting longer that it should have), she came in and pretended like I wasn’t there. Made an attempt at greeting here but it was kinda busy, could see her looking with her friends and kinda laughing, anyway I finished my drink and left without taking any longer.

But am I overthinking it? Should I just leave it alone and focus on my own shit until she comes around? Or is she just playing hard to get? Can always meet other woman but this ones pretty alright in more than physical attraction. Kinda wanna spoil in the bedroom and outside of the bedroom if it plays out y’know?

End wall of text

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 GorillaGherkin, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Laughing with friends and ignoring u? Is she a teen or an adult? See what I’m gettin at man? I say hit it and quit it just to lift ur spirits a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cool, thanks all :) needed some other insight

4. my first guess would be she is already taken, thus why she didnt call you after you dropped your number and why she ignored you when she was with her friends(cuz they would know shes taken and she doesnt want any of them to spill the beans to her significant other).

my 2nd guess would be that she just isnt that into you but likes the attention you give her so she doesnt just tell to stop. some girls are like that. they will string you along even if they have no interest in you.

my 3rd and most unlikely guess is what you suggested, that shes playing hard to get. this could be the case, maybe she wants to keep getting to know you more before committing to a date or anything.

but id say the first 2 scenarios are far more likely than the 3rd. good luck bro :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds like you've got a lot going on already besides wondering about this girl. If you were my friend in real life, I'd like to see you focus on your own shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you, you’re right

7. Man, you need to start watch RSD. Type Real Social Dynamics in YouTube and you will see a real game

8. She's got your number. So wait, and when she call ya, ask tha lil' tramp what's up, and if she hesitate nigga? Hang up, Worrrrd up, and let that bitch meditate to the dial tone, and call me when you're ready to bone

9. The modern woman has a very difficult task: managing her image in the social media era. This is where all effort goes.

When you approach a woman in a group of friends, you are opening yourself up to ALL of their images, not just hers and she is more aware of this than you are. Most women try to ease the idea of their boyfriend onto their group of friends, because hypergamy today is in full effect. Hypergamy is an idea that women force onto each other and if you are anything other than the golden goose, you are setting yourself up for failure with that approach, not just in that situation, but also when you see her next, because you damaged her image by making her friends see that she is not as rooted in hypergamy as the others and this will make her friends look down upon her, even though its completely ridiculous.

Women hold each other to a standard that we, as men, do not really understand. This is why you should never meet her friends; when you do not meet her friends, her ability to manage her image becomes much easier. When she starts pressuring you to meet her friends, this is because they are beginning to damage her image... Like, you do not even understand how much value most women put into their women friends and if you did, you never would of tried that approach... its just so rooted in ego as a dude and reckless to her image and her image is the thing she spends all of her time on, so where as you might see this as not that big of a deal, yeah its actually a really big deal... And if you are the golden goose and bolster her image, your dicks gonna get sucked to Oblivion. Clearly that was not the case.

Yeah, she is literally more concerned with her image than you, this is what they do brother.