Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beeline

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toxiccasper, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #1 toxiccasper, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Got a chance to test my samples out this weekend and all I have to say is I LOVE IT! The hits taste soooo much better. When I run out Ill definitely be ordering more

Attached Files:

2. Nice, how many inches of string did you get? Does it last a while or burn down pretty quick?
    Ima request me some samples too:rolleyes:

3. it doesnt burn too fast and the samples are the same as the single packs they sell on the website. I probably used an inch or inch and half on 2 bowls

4. I LOVE HEMPWICK. Bought it for the first time last week, it is the shit. Burns nice and slow, you can taste the bud incredibly well, and most of all it's relatively cheap considering how slow it burns (longevity).