1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Beef Jerky and NZ

Discussion in 'General' started by Leainna, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Anyone here from New Zealand (sp). I hear that beef jerky doesn't exist down (up? over? the earth -is- round you know) there. Is this true?

2. i'm from Scotland and only tried it last year, from costco.....didn't like it too much.....Peace out...Sid

3. I love the jerky we have around here!

4. I love beef jerky!

Did you ever get to eat a Twinkie, yet, Sid? Has anyone had a deep fried Twinkie? That's just gross!

5. i am not a big twinky fan to begin with and you start talking about frying them, that is just nasty. i like jerky though, it is really good on long hikes, nice and light weight

6. Deer Jerky is better IMO. so so good...:smoke:

7. I've had elk jerky... and fish jerky... that was kind of a mistake tho... smoking trout in the mountains doesn't work all that well unless you know what you're doing.

8. nope unfortunately not....:( ah well i guess i'll just have to come over there and take the hostess company hostage until they let me escape with at least a truckfull of em....lol....Peace out...Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You