Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bee Line review

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by what to do..., Aug 10, 2008.

1. http://beelinehawaii.com/

so i just got a thing of the beeline from my headshop. (same one that i got my sovereignty straight which is a fantastic tube by the way). it was 3 dollars and i had read about on here i think. Kind of cool. It's fucking hemp string with beeswax so your lighting weed with weed!!! it's supposed to be healthier cause there's no butane and shit. Somewhat smoother toke but it might be just placebo. oh and it's 9 feet long. and you can just snip some off and wrap it around your lighter so you don't have to carry the pack. very convenient indeed.

now go buy some beeline

2. I saw this product being advertised in this month's High Times magazine and was intrigued by it. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to take the plunge and purchased 3 boxes lol