Bee lasso organic hemp wick made by Soundrone (review)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by VladTepes, Feb 10, 2012.

1. #1 VladTepes, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    Hey everyone, coming at you today with a product review

About a week ago I ordered 3 boulders of Soundrones quality organic hemp wick. The main reason I chose to go with his product was pretty much the price, and he seems like a pretty radical dude so why not support him?
    Each boulder was only TEN FREAKING dollars. I was pretty surprised by that, even more so when they arrived and I saw them in person. Two of these are going to last me forever...much more affordable than buying those little packs of hemp wick from headshops at high prices.
    So I figured I might aswell buy 3 of them rather than one. I am planning on giving one to a friend as a gift anyways.
    The shipping was less than $12! I thought that was pretty good aswell. Considering it's coming from cali to kinda northern ontario...
    When shipping from someone of a similar product in canada was 20$...

His product is made from 100% organic hemp twine which is then dipped into 100% organic bees wax.
    Truth be told, it has the cleanest taste and smell that i've seen so far when it comes to the hemp wicks.
    It tends to burn a tad slower than the beeline aswell. (I did a side by side comparison)

With the boulders I also got a bunch of kickass stickers, a cool magnet and a pretty kick ass bee lasso camo band.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So if any of you are thinking about getting your hands on some hemp wick. I would suggest try Soundrones organic bee lasso :)
    Bee Lasso " Happy Smoking $@) "
    Share your thoughts/opinions

2. nice, I've seen a view of his video's. he's alright.

3. wow that soundrone guy sounds like an asshole

4. ive been using humboldt wick for awhile now its the same price 200' is 15$ have you tried that brand if so how does the bee lasso compare i might try it next time but i still got around 75 feet of the humboldt left

5. I have not tried that brand yet. I need to check their shipping prices to canada and I'll see next time I run out. I have used bee line, and i-tal or whatever it's called now so yeah. This is a LOT better and a lot more affordable compared to those.
    I have heard great things about humboldt. I will give them a shot next time :)

He's really not. He seems like a pretty funny chill guy who has a good product. Who you so hateful?

I had a great experience ordering from soundrone, and so have many others. I don't see why someone has to complain about Soundrone and his product and rant about it when it seems their problem is with shipping companies.. Meh.

6. im not sure about shipping to canada but shipping in the usa was free so there probably reasonable

i tried the i-tal and its not very good at all

7. This seems to be the slowest burning so far, it's not that thick of a twine either so that's a bonus too.

8. how is the smell compared to the i-tal while burning and after you blow it out?

9. To be honest, it has a very faint smell. It won't cary around the room.
    To me it just smells like stems in a jar. just plain old dried stems.. hah

10. #11 IBALL904, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    Order off EBay ( Humboldt hemp wick) to see if they do free shipping to Canada or you can contact them at www.humboldtwick.com about shipping to Canada.