Bedside grow-op

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Goofybongs, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Don't know if this have every been attempted before on grasscity but I built a nice little grow box. I am germinating the seed know it is 10:00 p.m. EST. Hopfully my grow turns out well yes it will be a small grow, estimating total growth be 1.75 feet tall. I will update it every 5 days, with pics. Yes i will be adding in more fans and lights this is just an idea i can up with i built it all in bout 2 hours. Yes it is light proof, and i will add more seeds I just only wana test if i germinate ill add more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Change that light. Incandescents dont provide the right wave lengths, switch it out with the highest power CFL you can find (the little curly ones).

I'd suggest sticking with one seed. Maybe two or three until flowering, then throw out the males/weakest females. With that one light you're going to barely support one plant. Good luck with the grow.

3. Thanks man yeah i know i will get a new light its i was just so excited about it, off to home depot tommorow.

4. if those are the seeds germinating under the light keep the light off please, germing seeds like dark damp places :hello:

5. yeeea your best bet is to get a couple CFL bulbs. 6500k daylight spectrum 26w.

its allll about the lumens!

6. get yourself the 6500k cfl bulbs & use that for vegging. When they are ready to be put in the flowering cycle then use the 2700k. I've been vegging for 2 weeks now, in 2 more weeks I will start the flowering. Focus on vegging. Don't try to convince yourself to start flowering earlier. My 2 cents. P.S. Germinate in the dark