Bedroom themes

Discussion in 'General' started by anonymous911, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I'm gonna move out of my dorm room at the end of the school year (early May) into an off-campus apartment. I've been trying to think of themes for my room and I've come up with one really good one so far: Blacklight.

www.blacklight.com has a bunch of really cool blacklight reactor decor and such, so I can get a bunch of blacklight posters, ink, rope, etc... and just spend a while decorating the shit out of the place. Like I'll have regular lights too, but when it's nighttime and I'm chillin or w/e I could flip on my blacklights and it would be pretty sweet. My ex dealer had a room like this, but it was messy and pretty poorly decorated.

What do you think? Any other opinions?

2. I could see it being pimp if done correctly, but also look like a middle schoolers room if done poorly.

3. I think the whole blacklight poster, bean bag chair, lounge furniture/stoner is a bad bedroom theme, guess this depends on your age/habits though. But I tend to see poor assumptions made on this theme, especially from members of the opposite potential sex.

I prefer something a little more tranquil I guess?
    I personally like to google themes and go from there.

4. I wonder if it is bad for your eyes to be exposed to blacklight for long periods of time.