Bed

Discussion in 'General' started by hoast, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Anyone else here love sleeping as much as me? I mean like.. I dont sleep alot but when I do I cherish it.. I swear to god there's nothing better than putting all your sheets and shit in the washer and tell my mom to dry em while im out smokin and drinking all day.. then come home and put it on my bed and have the most refreshing night ever.. Sometimes even on sunday I'll set my alarm just so I can lay in bed.. waking up then going back to sleep is really good, 'cause you're comfortable. Sometimes I have a private smoke sesh. just to go to sleep..

Whats your setup like? Mines just a matress on the floor, its kind of small, I bought a down comfortor thats like 4x bigger than the mattress.. I have a temper-pedic foam pillow, thats really bomb..

I'm ordering one of these
    http://cgi.ebay.com/KING-MATTRESS-1...QcmdZViewI tem

12 inch foam mattress... king size.. gangster size.. i was thinking I'll probably just put it on my floor again, it's pretty comfortable down there.. and when im drunk i cant fall off..

I cant wait until I order it..

edit: oh yeah! one year for christmas my aunt got me a Cashmere Throw blanket.. THE softest thing I've ever felt in my life.. then one night I think my dad fucked it up in the washer and it got all hard and not soft.. kinda like a mexican-greasy type rottwiler.. oh well it was pretty cool.

2. wow, finally someone who appretiates the best part of life as much as me! +rep bro. I never have to wake up for anything, but i set my alarm just so i can lay in my comfy ass bed. i have some fishtanks and bunch of fountians around my head, it is so damn relaxing. i also want one of those temper-pedic matresses, those look real dank! I also have like 4 fans blowing on my and tons of blankets, cuz for some reason its so cold then when you get warm it feels soooo good. Also my feet and my head get really hot so i just leave those peeking out from the blanket. My gf is weird as hell, she sleeps with her head under the blankets. I don't notice it too much when were together though, becasue when were lying in the same bed her head is always well beneath the covers ;). lol.

3. hell yes, i love my bed! Infact i have spent so much time in it, it has a mold of my body in it where i sleep :D. Also waking up, then turning your pillow over (so its colder) feels so damn good!

4. Sleep fucking rules man.

For instance, I set my alarm for 4 this morning because I had homework to do, but I got very little sleep this weekend and so I ended up snoozing for various amounts of time till 9:00.

I love sleep. I remember this one guy I used to work for was talking about how he doesn't see how people can sleep in and everything, and how he gets up at 5 every morning. People like that usually can't afford the luxury of sleep.

EDIT: Here's something I dreamed last night, I got a hispanic girl pregnant, and she gave birth to a cock roach. What...the...fuck?

5. i need some sleep right now... for some damn reason i got up at 2am and couldnt get back to sleep... fuck...

6. sometimes I'll stay up at night and smoke or somethin, just because the longer you wait the better it is to sleep I guess.. whenever I go to sleep late and someone comes in and talks to me in the morning or calls.. I remember talking and what they said but it doesn't register, I'm still like half asleep..

7. ^^ I love that feeling, you get up and do something but your just not all there, you left a part of you behind sleeping. Its a weird feeling when your going to the washroom and a little high from the night before and your still half asleep. Its almost like your floating untill you pee on yourself then it sucks...

8. LMAO hell yeah i've done that, pee splatters on your leg and kind of stings and your like FUCK man.. i should take a shower now! and shit

yeah like you remember shit happening but you dont remember being there

9. yep, Ill eat brekfast and forget what I had by the time I get up to put the dishes away, or doing things twice in the shower like shampooing my hair cause I dont remember doing it. sometimes I cant be bothered when Im peeing in the morning and I just sit down, takes my mind off the whole aiming issue :)

10. i hate waking up when you live in a house with like 6 people, you wake up and NO ones home and you're all like damn what the fuck.. you feel like you're in a totally lonely enviornment

11. I hate waking up in a house where you live alone and wake up seeing like 5 or 6 people, makes you wonder what the hell happened the night before...

12. I have a waterbed box frame with a temper pedic matress and a goose down pillow top. It has Sateen Sheets, and a wonderful comforter. I love to sleep. I have a fountain in my bedroom, and its got central air, so I keep it real cool in the bedroom. Fortunatly I live alone, but its seldom I wake up that way. I usually have someone crashing on my couch or floor and most recently the bathtub.

13. Or when you wake up with a boner and have to cram it under the toilet seat to not pee on the wall.

Uh, haha, fuck, I qouted the wrong post. That's why that didn't make sense.

14. DUDE HOAST ME AND YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO ALIKE.....ALL I DO IS SLEEP......i will sleapt for 15 hours withour drugs i can just sleep all day and night....

i love to sleep ad i sleep so sound no one can wake me up i fell of my bed once and bashed my head and kept sleeping and woke up and there was a big gash in my head when i woke up....

15. dude, why do you remind me of Cheech so much?

16. you keep on knockin but chu cant come in....

or when that girl is knocking on his door and hes like SHUT UP and she leaves

17. haha Yeah that sucks alot, I ussually just sit down if I got a morning stiffy, let it spray all over the bowl, if it gets all over me so what? Im showering in like 30secs anyway.

18. i definately love sleep, but im terrible at it.

ill lay in my bed till 3, and then be up at 10 not able to go back to bed.

i could count the times ive slept in past 12 on one hand :(

19. here i took a picture, this is where i smoke every fuckin day

Attached Files: