Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bed room blazery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir Diesel, Apr 3, 2009.

1. so do you think if i smoked a one hitter in my bedroom but next to a window fan set on exhaust that it would smell or all the smoke would just get blown out?

2. wont smell

3. perfect, thank you sir. ill be sure to post my results.

4. And this was in 'Seasoned Tokers' why??? :eek:

5. It'll smell for a while. febreeze or bathroom spray will make it good. Why not just go outside for one hit tho haha

6. If you're a real G you'll ghost every hit to the point where you exhale nothing.

7. I was about to ask the same question lol

8. Ummm yeah I think there is a gross misunderstanding o f"seasoned tokers"...kids its someone whom has been smoking for sometime...and has a taste for cannabis thats above shwag! If your living with your parents, and trying to do 1 hitters without them knowing its not qualified as seasoned...Ive been smoking for close to 5 years now, and an avid conneseaur of cannabis...and I think that Im on the lower end of seasoned tokers. but hey thats just my thoughts!

9. I'll bet half the children who post here pretending to be all cool have never even seen quality smoke let alone know the difference between Indicas and Sativas. Seems they think that if they know how to make a Sploof for their crappy schwag then they are big bad and seasoned :rolleyes:

10. Seems like a gross generalization to me.

11. More power to them. You know why? Because they can smoke their schwag, and get 10 times higher than you've ever been in 20 years. While your worrying about when your going to take your next t-break, these kids are living a care free life tokin it up.

I remember when I first started smoking, and I was smoking bad shit... Best times of my life. Dont you remember when you first started smoking? You were probably having a great time, getting really fucked up from no tolerance, learning the ins and outs of the herb, so dont shit on this guys parade!

12. You really do love to troll...I don't do or need t-breaks; I get plenty high as it is. Go troll somewhere else; your posts here are getting tired.

More power to them? For lying and breaking the rules? I'd bet my left nut you're under 18 boy. One day you'll slip up and the mods are gonna be waiting :D

13. so...much...hate....... here.....

cannot...take...

*keels over dead*

14. #14 Wrecked, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Hahah, your funny dude. Your the troll here. Your arguing with an underage kid, when your like what, 30? I'm defending the poor kid from being judged.

Quit trolling, please. You said they probably didn't even know the diff between sativa and indica, if you want to act like an arrogant know-it-all, do it elsewhere. Not to mention your calling HALF, 50% of the people posting here "children", which is obviously false.

And I'm 18, almost 19, and I'm lovin being young. While I'm jumping fences running around with friends, your sitting in your house with your arthiritis foot, limping around wishing you were young again.

15. I figured you'd admit it eventually :)

16. Another pathetic attempt to troll.

Your arguing with an underage kid: the OP. I said I was helping out the OP, who is obviously underage. You must not read very well, I even said it that same post I was 18.

17. /me shakes head...

18. aiight ... to the OP take a toilet paper tube and stuff some laundry sheets (fabric softener) in there and exhale into that pointed out the window should take care of any smell if youre that paranoid...

oldskoolgrower... youre a dick... how can someone that smokes weed be so miserable... read a grow journal and follow it... maybe youll be able to grow something thatll make you happy...dick

19. it would smell less if you took a bong hit with your window closed and door open. Then exhale everywhere possible. I know what your thinking, "But BuffalosoldieRx i think that will make it smell even MORE"

no trust me it wont smell i'm seasoned. :devious:

20. "My God this time they're gonna do it! This time they let the hate build up too high and overloaded and they're gonna tear one another to pieces before they're realize what there doing!"

- Ken Kesey, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest