becoming more positive, but now no friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by baurman, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 baurman, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    ever since i started reading books on becoming more positive and stop attracting negative energy, I realized my life has been starting to change. But not only have I realized that people who I felt were my friends, are now out of sight, and distant. I started to become lonely and feel that I'm not wanted. Because literally, everything seems to be falling apart but after smoking a bowl I just realized that maybe this is Life telling me that those people that were in my life weren't really my true friends after all, and I am better off without them. But it really makes me think differently when I think about certain people.
    The people I associated with, one of them always wanted me to go out drinking even though I don't like to drink, then started calling me names when I wouldn't go. He stopped calling me. A lot less people contact me now and I'm thinking maybe they just weren't true friends. But now I feel lonely. I also question other things like how come I am being treated unfairly at work and now I may not have a job soon because I can't put up with the new management singling me out. I always tell myself "Work is great" even though it's not. But I don't want to put out negative energy out there. I don't know how come I am still attracting a lot of negative things when I look at the big picture when I feel like I put out so much more positive.

2. Keep your head up bro, it takes time

Beside reading about being positive wont do shit, actually feeling more positive is what will attract more energy. You will meet new people .

Friends , pussy, and money all have one thing in common (at least for me)
    All 3 are a roller coaster ride, sometimes goes up, then down, then back up..

Stay positive son

3. Well get some more friends man. Don't make a post on GC complaining about how you have no friends. How's that going to help you find friends? I think people in general need to act more. If you don't like something, act. That's the best advice you're gonna get from me.

4. Face problems head-on. People always analyze their problems and look for the easiest way to attack it. I used to not go into social situations because I was worried I'd look stupid so I'd 'wait' for a time when I was more social in order to not sound or act stupid in social situations.

This somehow seemed logical in my head but just turned me into a hermit. Drink some alcohol and buy a bunch of people a round. You'll have friends and happiness in no time.

5. we all have felt this way. it's winter, these feelings are usually seasonal actually. once the weather gets nice and warm so will your spirits. but waking up saying your gonna have a good day is going to set your day off better than waking up thinking that your lonely and noone cares for you.

6. #6 BlazedCannabis, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    I know what you mean. I feel that way. I want to be around good energy. It makes me a happier person. And now that I have tried for my new year solution I find myself more alone. We just need to find the right people man. And that's good that you say no. Saying no to something you dont want to do, like 'drinking' isnt bad. Your doing a great job kido, keep it up.

Words of of wisdom from an amazing band.

'And in the end, the love you get is equal to the love you give,'

You will get there. Just feel's like your the only one giving, it will get better.

7. thats whats up i always feel more upbeat in the summer in the witer everyone seems to cower in the house so

but summers where its at

8. They're so many crowds or IT crowds where its just a fucking bunch of sad people together trying to act tough. Truth is, most guys hang around other guys because they feel more secure, yes the same reason girls hang around other girls. But they ruin it for everybody, because said IT crowds are too fucking loud, aggressive and plain stupid sometimes. I hate guy crowds, because a single or pair of guys are more likely to start shit with their click behind them, than alone.

My advice: Surround yourself with girls! They smell better, keep you outta trouble, get you outta trouble and generally make activities more fiesty and sexy! My girlfriend loves that she can take me shopping with her other BFFs, and although theres times where I'm not allowed to come with them (lingere & make-up) we generally shop everywhere. Her friends even joke and ask me how they look in certain outfits. I can't speak my mind, so to speak, but you get the picture.

Girls are the best!:smoke:

9. i wish i could join in on that fun id be speaking my mind tho never know one those bitchs may like you

10. Rome wasn't built in a day my friend, be patient and all good things will come to you.

11. I would rather be wise and positive, than be with a bunch of fake people that do not lead your life to progression and success.

Keep reading, knowledge is power, and you know ladies love power, trust me.

12. Haha can't feel sorry for yourself man. Today I plan on making amends with all the people I lied to or betrayed considering I haven't talked to them in years. Just keep your head cleared and prioritize.

13. You know what? You're going to live longer than all your negative, drinking friends! The best thing ever is when I realized to appreciate life and be positive. Good luck!

14. I realized this same shit today. I'm gonna do what I do, and if people want to start shit about that, let them start shit. They can't touch me, because I'm above them.

If its legal troubles, I knew what I was getting into, and I'll accept those consequences.

If its my friend pulling some bullshit, he can be my friend again when he comes and talks to me about what happened. If he doesn't, he wasn't a real friend.

If its my boss being a dick, I can try to find a new job. If I can't I deal with it, because its what I gotta do. Put on your work face and let it blow over you.

Appreciate what you do have going for you, and use that to keep you going.

Best of luck man

15. these bitches be fuckin round
    i be puffin a pound
    by myself; i don't need no body else i need help

fuck with family cause everybody else is phony or fake. I've had before, i was the most social kid you would EVERRRR meet from 13-18, then I matured & realized I enjoyed being alone or just chillin with my sister or mom. This worlds in a fucked up state man, people are just dumb.