Becoming insane

Discussion in 'General' started by LegalizeHerb, May 15, 2009.

1. I recently had reconstructive surgery on my ACL, since then i have been forced to wear a brace and I am extremely physically limited. which for me is horrible. I am unable to reach any of my grow sites their for i am forced to PAY for weed which is RIDICULOUS if you ask me.

To make matters worse my probation officer contacted me about as week ago to inform that I am going to be tested for marijuana. I was FURIOUS, I was arrested for possession of marijuana over a year ago and they just contacted me now.

So i am stuck at home with nothing to do and nothing to smoke, it is HORRIBLE.

Any suggestions??

edit: Sorry, I just needed to vent.:(

2. #2 Alphå, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Watch this shit and forget about it man

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k"]YouTube - Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane[/ame]

Also, when I couldn't smoke marijuana I picked up another drug: LSD

Trip out once or twice a month and you won't go insane... If you do it right.

3. meditation helps. or liquor

4. Ive seen that video many times, i titled the thread that as a sort of cliche, also thanks for the advice!

5. Man I feel you. Good vibes.....your way, woosh.

6. :smoking:

7. Time to tackle that 700ml whiskey bottle.

8. Good Vibes man.

First things first, many people go through shitty stuff like you all the time, just wait for the day beautiful day you get outta the brace. I'm guessing since you stopped smoking for now you gotta be good, just have to make the sacrifice for a few months more then probabtion is up. (correct me if i'm wrong.) Things could be wayyy worse man, hang in there!

9. #9 Flanz, May 15, 2009
    Damn sucks you're on probation. I am too so I am smoking Spice products and they work well. You can order it online. I get tested monthly though.

10. #10 LegalizeHerb, May 15, 2009

HAHA, word, its lookin more like a few klonopins and half a bottle a whiskey!

Nothing compares to that sweet stinky herb though, ahh how i long for it.:eek:

Thanks bro!

Much appreciated, Back at you!

11. i ran out of chronic earlier.. :/

eat codones & drink beers.

or download 'taken' and watch it because that movie is pwnage.

12. Sounds like a plan!

13. Where in Cali are you. I'll harvest your plants for you - that way you wont have to pay for weed :D

14. good luck with the rehab, i know its tough, pick up another habit, shrooms are undetectable in a standard 5 or 8 panel test.

15. Yea, ive been supplementing benzos lately, klonopins, oxy's, xanax, etc

Probably gunna pick up some shrooms soon, i don't have too much experience with them, probably gunna just grab an eight for 30 bones.:hello:

16. just took 4 1 mg lorazepam and 1 2mg klonopin, lets see where we go from here!:devious:

17. I'm in a similiar position, though I can't imagine being on probation in this state. Just had surgery on a tendon in my ankle and have a 15 pound cast on it for 4-6 weeks. Got perscribed percocet so those help...but there really is no cure for the shittiness of constantly have to sit on your ass and not being able to go anywhere.

18. LOL I was just about to post that vid.

Awesome song :D

19. its a great song for tripping on shrooms, acid or really any other pshycodelic

Infected mushrooms for the win!:hello: