Becoming a police officer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Nov 16, 2011.

1. they are not corrupt though... they are 'good cops'...

being a corrupt cop would be awesome... bust some big ass dealers and take their loot

2. Trader... -.-

Commodities or Stocks; Last I checked he's looking for a job.

Algorithmic Trading Software might just be the easy way out for him assuming it's of quality. ;)

3. I'm in the same boat, I would love to be a respectable police officer one day but until I get my mmj I'm just another pot smoker. If I had to say what made me want to be a cop? Probably my encounters with the law and I watch a lot of shows like Cops or Bait Car. :D

4. That is ironic. :(

The police are being federalized and centralized. Its not good.
    I don't think that most police understand that they work for globalist interests. You know; the 1%. Police brutality is at an all time high.

5. Some cops are truly good and helpful people who serve the community. But by the time they've been on the force a few years most are douche bags who have seen too much fucked up shit to still care about their job. I took a policing class out of interest in college and the professor was a retired cop of like 40 years. She made it sound like it's almost impossible to be a cop all your life and still be normal by the end of your career. Huge rates of alcoholism, suicide, etc.. Plus look at what cops are doing to people these days.

6. So if you pulled me over, and I had a blunt in the ashtray would you be a hypocrite and arrest me?

7. :p

[​IMG]

8. I'd love to be a corrupt police officer. Pay your dues, go up the ranks, become a detective who has his own rules, and smokes every day. Thinking about a career change now.

9. really? you are suggesting inter human-pig sex? now, i'm not stepping on your buzz man, if ya wanna fuck pigs then thats cool, but how does it help the OP?

10. :rolleyes:

Anyway OP, if that's something you would enjoy doing then go for it. Pretty sure weed is gonna be legalized by that time. :smoke:

11. I wouldn't mind being a CHP though.

12. i think you need to leave...

13. I do not consent to any searches.

Are you detaining me or am i free to go?

Where is my lawyer.

14. My good friend is thinking of doing the same thing. I told him I want it in writing that he'll never bust me..:p

15. No I would be as lenient as possible with respectable tokers.

16. idk about in canada, but if a cop shoot or kills someone. it's a mandatory drug testing for all the cops

17. Ironically my best friend while growing up is the Sheriff of a neighboring county.

He told me that if I ever get in trouble in his county to call him first. :smoke:

18. Im gonna assume that the reason it interests you is because
    1. The "action" in being a police officer
    2. You like to help people

Those really are the only logical reasons i can currently come up with for becoming a police officer. If thats the case, mind as well join the military: You get great paying retirement, free healthcare, kids get money for college, discounts on a shit ton of stuff, and thats just naming a few. Also, if you join the police force, your going to have to stop smoking, there isnt really any way around that.

Also, I have known a few people who are in the military and do occasionally smoke, but they do get tested every once in a while so they cant do it much. If you want to still smoke and work the military, become a civilian drone pilot, that shit looks fun :hello:

19. What would you do if you caught some kids smoking and you were with another officer?