Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

becoming a grower in oregon

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ruffstylez, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I do not have a card, but my bosses boyfriend has a medical card from when he lost his leg. He's got screwed over by his last 2 growers and wants me to become his grower in march when he has to renew. What are they steps? Its hard for me to find the right info on my phone. Does he take care of it and just list my address and then hand me something sayin I'm legal to have 6 plants? Do I fill out a form with him? By myself? Where do I obtain these forms, or does he give them to me? I've had 3 people ask me to become there growers, and I wouldn't mind getting more information to become legal. Thanks

2. I don't know how it goes in Oregon but in WA there is a paper that has your name on it.
    We established our mmj rules from Oregon.

Go to Oregons faq page and it will tell you. It should be in there papers. I'm just guessing here. The faq page will tell you.

3. Ya I got the info. But now I got a second question. What if he lives in oregon and I live in vanco wa? Would that still work or no sense while I'm leagal to be his grower in oregon id be across the bridge? I'm lookin to move full time across the bridge as its way cheaper, but if it limits me from being his grower I would look to stay in oregon just out of portland

4. I don't think you can interstate growing. But I'm not sure.
    It's hard to know who has these answers , ' cause I ask but I'm not getting answers.