Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BECOMING A FUNCTIONAL STONER??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedlawd, Feb 21, 2017.

1. how does one function under the influence?
    any tips would be awesome... Cheers!!

2. Just build up a high tolerance and you will function just fine. I went through college totally stoned and ended up winning academic awards and graduating with high honors. It takes practice and tolerance but it is totally possible to be stoned all the time and still a functioning member of society.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well thats awesome man props to you!!!
    how'd the whole college thing work out for you anyway?

4. It's easy, don't buy into the whole stereotype that pot heads are lazy, stupid slobs.

Wash your ass.

Get up, go out and DO things.

Stay high as fuck.

Learn to cook.

Take your ass to work.

Get home, Get high.

Wake up, Get high.

Go out and do some more things.

I mean, Call of Duty Zombies is fun and all, but in reality, I can't consciously sit anywhere for hours doing the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had a job lined up at an environmental engineering firm before I even graduated. No drug tests and I still smoke all the time. Less for work since I want to keep my job but that doesn't mean I am opposed to a hit or two when I wake up to start the day. Sadly the industry in the area isn't going very well due to state and federal de-regulation of environmental impact studies and environmental restoration requirements so I don't get the hours I need. I would like to move out to the northwest where there is more demand for the environmental engineering profession.

6. If You having issues already it may not be for you to be high all time,.

Seems like those of us that actually become functioning smokers have never really had to much problem being stoned at any point in the day...

And I work a full a time job and still find time and energy to run my full time perpetual grow.,

Lol but good luck., Most time ppl wanna know how to slow down from smoking all day everyday..

Not how can they function smokin all the time...
    Good luck BUDdy

7. Just build your tolerance well. Do daily activities stoned as well, like hobbies, talking to people, parents, etc. I wouldn't recommend driving or going to work, or doing your school work high, but if you can master those types of things buzzed, then you can work your way up to doing them stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk