Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Becoming a dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by astrocheese, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I'm considering what I want to do with life, and I was talking about my love for the science behind all the different combinations of indica and sativa to treat different illnesses. So, my friend said I should become a mmj doctor...And all of sudden everything made sense. However, there's obviously no bachelor's degree in mmj, so who can tell me what the process is for becoming a mmj dispensary?

I'm asking about a dispensary because a doctor who prescribes mmj is just a doctor, so I already know how the whole med school thing works...

Thanks in advance :smoking:

2. i don't know the exact steps, but I know theres a TON of bureaucratic bullshit you have to go through to do it legally.

3. maybe it would be easier to start out as a licensed grower, baby steps ;P