Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Becoming a designated grower

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by fish4lex10, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have recently applied to a bunch of compassion's centers to see if they need a designated grower. I got a response back and it looks like I will be getting a 15 plant license by mid to late December. The guy who has given me this opportunity says that their is a 100$ per month fee for each month i have the license 100 x 12 = 1200. This seems quite high for a license, as a designated grower your providing this service vitually for free and now you have to pay 100 a month on top of that?

Im not super immersed in the knowledge of medical in Canada, though i do have a fairly good understanding but I have never heard of such costs. Is this guy ripping me off or is it just one of the requirements of being a designated grower?

much thanks :smoking:

2. Sorry but this isn't a topic that we allow here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.