becoming a designated grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fish4lex10, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Hey Blades, I will be reciving a call today from my patient regarding me growing 25 plants for him :)! I have done a few outdoors and a few indoors but nothing thats this scale. I have a few different places i'm considering setting this up and i have done a lot of resarch but i was just gunna see what kinda ideas you guys had for this. I plan on having a flower room and a veg room and divide the plants between them. I was thinking about 2 1k hps for each room. I also want to do whatever i can to minimize my chance of getting mould or other pest through this crop, especially because its going to someone who really depends on their medicene. Should i just spray the area down with some mould cleaners and pest sprays before starting my seeds?

I know how to grow and I know how to set this room up but i know there are people out there WAY more experianced then i am. basically im just looking for some input as to how I can get this room to its full potential, while being fairly energy efficent since im not growing for maximum yeild and maximum profit.

2. Your veg room can be much smaller than the Bud room..(suggest 1/4 of the space veg and 3/4 bud with 1 light in the veg area and 3 in the bud room) Mold grows because of poor ventilation which causes high humidity levels. Make sure you have good air flow and proper filters to keep spoors out of the grow area. I always "nuke" my rooms after each crop with bleach diluted in a large sprayer to ensure no problems in the next crop

3. [quote name='"deman81k"']
    Your veg room can be much smaller than the Bud room..(suggest 1/4 of the space veg and 3/4 bud with 1 light in the veg area and 3 in the bud room) Mold grows because of poor ventilation which causes high humidity levels. Make sure you have good air flow and proper filters to keep spoors out of the grow area. I always "nuke" my rooms after each crop with bleach diluted in a large sprayer to ensure no problems in the next crop[/quote]

Thanks man, thats some solid advice and i will definitly be " nuking" my room before i start