Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Becoming a caregiver for existing qualified patient

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by gamesguru, Jan 22, 2010.

  1. All documentation I have seen so far seems to imply it is only possible to become a caregiver by signing the patient's initial application form and attaching some identification along with it before it is sent for approval.

    It must be possible for one to become a registered and legal caregiver for an existing patient, but I have not found any information on how to do this and what information to send in.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. Judging by your last thread, you're underage - ergo it's going to be really tough to even get a recommendation, let alone a caregiver. You'll need to look elsewhere

  3. Here in Oregon you can change your caregiver or grower at anytime. All you have to do is get another application and send it in with the "I.D. cards" of the people you are trying to get the card for...
  4. In Colorado, all that is needed for a patient to change caregivers is to fill out the caregiver form and send it into the Health department along with a photocopy of the new caregiver's I.D. card.

    However, the Colorado Constitution states that caregivers have to be legal adults.

    Bak Alchisk
  5. Didn't you guys notice OP is banned?

Share This Page