Became FwB with Ex. Now It's Confusing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TLF1088, Aug 2, 2011.

1. OP you have the dream girl! No commitment, pays for everything takes you on trips and screws you. The problem here is you obviously lack self confidence and want to "love" and have a meaningful relationship. Well she DOESN'T, so either grow a pair and enjoy it for what it is or break it off so the next guy can get his fun.

2. I want the OP to turn in his man card.

3. Why don't you just get the fuck out of this thread already.

I think what you and a few others are saying is fuckin bull.

You guys are just waiving your dicks around on the internet.

How old are you?

I guarantee around 20.

If not, well, I feel sorry for you then.

I dated this girl for a year.

I love her her.

Explain to me, how any normal person in my position could just say, "Oh well, fuck it. At least I'm getting some pussy."

EDIT:

Yep. Just looked at your profile. Born in 1990.

I don't take any serious advice from anybody born in the 90's.

4. The FUCK is wrong with you people!!!!

I'm acting like a normal human being.

How the fuck am I being a pussy?

5. Seriously. Some guys don't deserve to have a dick.

6. Bro, calm down. People have different ideas of the ideal relationship with a woman. It's to be expected people (on teh interwebs) would think your situation is ideal.

7. I feel like this could be one of those "Dear Cosmo," stories that chicks write in to their favorite girly magazine when they're on their period and Midol just isn't quite cutting it.

8. Dude: They're yankin' your chain, and you're letting them. It IS a sweet deal...for some. For others such as yourself that actually love her...not so much, maybe. You're a grown man - make your own decisions...do what feel most right to you at this time = it's all you can do. At least then, no matter how it turns out, you know you made the best choice you could at the time, and have done what you truly wanted to...and have taken the advice of the one person you KNOW has your best interest at heart, and that you trust the most (or should)...yourself. And while you're considering it all, enjoy the fucking weekend.

9. Imma have to agree with many of these people on this thread. I have a strong feeling that she's using you for now, but will fuck you over soon. I advise you to take advantage of this situation as much as possible.

10. #30 JuicyGoose, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Personally, I wouldn't want to fuck someone if I didn't know I was the only person they were fucking. "feelings" might be chick shit but STDs are for everyone. :)

Op, if you can't continue this and remain mentally distanced from her than end it. I am sure you can find a girl who wants a real relationship.

11. what the hell NO dude.... dont do what they said ^^^

forget ending it! Dude, you may want more out of the relationship than she does, but she made it clear, so fuckin play it to your advantage now. Don't let yourself get too attached. Who's to say YOU won't find a new girl before she finds a new man? She's def saying "i'll stick with you until I find someone else", so fuckin play her at her own game.

You have a chick who you can bang regularly, get meals from, and hang out with. Boss that shit up. But keep your eyes on other dimes, too.

12. #32 ChaoticCrux, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    ^^ 100% right.

Think of it more as your using eachother. Its not going anywhere but its fun for now. Dont invest yourself into it too much.

After all it is fair, you know the circumstances but still continue to participate. She may be using you, but your letting it happen :) No reason for an ultimatum, fairly obvious what shes doing. Even if she agreed to a relationship all its going to do is add a title she doesnt want in the first place and make her look harder for a new boyfriend.

*edit*
    It is what it is, you dont like it you leave. Theres no reason you two cannot have a great relationship albeit not a lasting one. Enjoy what you have now, dont expect it to change to what you want.

Ive done what your doing with atleast 3 of my... lets call them long term (2 years with each minimum) since most people date for months. Broke up, saw other people or didnt and within a few weeks got back to sleeping with them, them cooking for me. Basically the better parts of the beginning of the relationship from before. But its not the same, theyve already checked out as you should have as well. Its the whole comfort thing, they want someone but havent found them yet and they are used to you. Crap I dated a girl for 4 years after I realized I didnt want to marry her. (we made plans but then just kind of stopped talking about it) we both admitted long after we had a kid and then broke up we both just did it because it was comfortable, what we were used to and had nothing else at the time. I ended up kicking her out when I found out she cheated on me with a few guys over a year or two of time. Thats another thing, dont have a kid if your not married. Women always win in court unless they are blatent junkies and KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE! :) Especially when they live with you but you still have to pay child support :p
    hey look im rambling :)

13. Because you obviously want a relationship while this chick is lookin for a good time. I'm 100% positive that once she finds a dood she's going to stop hanging out with your ass.

The fact that you think like this, even after everyone on this thread is tellin' you are livin the dream, tells me you want some sort of commitment, when there is none to be found here. Op, enjoy the dream, not many people get to enjoy sex, gifts, and companionship with no strings attached.

Stop using your heart and use your head (you know which head too).

14. its up to you really.

some guys would LOVE this situation. some wouldn't.

if u still love her in a "i wanna be with you not just fuking u" kind of way then it wont work...

if you can separate your dik from ur heart then a casual relationship wouldn't be bad at all.

HOWEVER...if you dont use condoms already...i'd start. shes going in her senior year of college...wants to keep seeing you...just not exclusively...so think about it...at some point im sure she'll have sex w/ someone else and you dont want to start sharing her with faceless college kids.

know what i mean?

so yeah...wrap it up just to be safe as you never know these days.

ALSO.

if you're continuing this as a way to "have her" even if you're not together then just end it because unless something dramatic happens it appears you two are finished and its all about the sex now. nothing wrong with that but dont allow your heart to get deep in it as you may end up upset with the outcome.

15. This is simple
    You got 2 choices

1. keep sleeping with her and pretty much use her cause i mean she is USING you so i mean why not.

2. Strike her down and hopefully she will realize what shes missing and she will come back.

I wouldent want a girl using me even if i was using the girl cause in reality your just settling for some slut who just sleeps around and wants other men. Realize this chick isnt worth your time and by the time you find another chick this one will be up on your dick so hard that even if you dont want it you still have the chance.

16. ok sorry. i looked up some of your posts OP and i have to say...shes gotta be playing you.

I wouldn't get emotionally involved.

I also wouldn't listen to half of the idiots that say guys arent' supposed to have feelings, and blah blah blah. id like to see how many emotions they have if they saw their parents murdered before their eyes...or had some tramp play with their mind/heart.

everyone has emotions. you, me, godzilla. you get the picture.

if your heart is this deep in it i say stop having this casual relationship. its gonna hurt you in the long run. for all you know shes already messing with other guys. you dont want to catch some std because you screwed around with some loose college slut (sorry but you gotta assume the worst and hope for the best in this world).

guys aren't the only playas. remember that...women wanna be playas too these days. idk why though because 9 times out of 10 they come across looking like sluts but w/e.

I say end it. You're the "relationship" type...if she has her cake and is eating it too its because YOU'RE allowing her to.

How did your relationship end? did one of you cheat or something? or what?

if she screwed you at the end of your relationship then this is your chance to take advantage of the situation. dont allow yourself to be manipulated..

17. Don't go on the vacation with her, because it'll just be that much harder to break it off, and she may use it to guilt trip you.

18. Just completely drop her. Should drive her crazy, because she won't be getting what she wants. You know women don't like that.

19. Well thanks for all the advice. I'll have to make a decision on what I want to do soon.

I know she's probably using me.

She just always throws in things that make me think otherwise.

Like last night I wake up at 3am to a text message from her saying:

"I can't sleep. My pillow smells like you and I want to be in your arms."

I'll think she's just "having a good time" with me, and then she'll say something like that, and I start to think otherwise.

20. Who knows what she's thinking? Keep her around if you love her, but she has made it clear you two aren't exclusive. Put on a rubber and smash her and anyone else you get it with; you find someone and move on, she finds someone and moves on and you keep smashing whoever or you get back with her and keep rolling with it.