Beavis and Butthead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Anybody remember Beavis and Butthead I am watching some episodes on the internet and I forgot how funny this show was.

2. i am bungholio.

[​IMG]

3. i need tp for my bungholllliiiooooooooo, i come from nicaragua!

~ninja jei:mad:

4. i only watched it when i was reeeeal young, so i don't really remember it much, and i probably didn't understand most of it. remember a bit, though.. maybe i'll check it out again sometime, hah.

5. Show was fucking awesome. So was ren and stimpy and rockos modern life.

6. I was doing the same thing just the other day and had to dig out my old Beavis and Butthead movie. :D
    "I am Cornholieo...i need TP for my Bung hole!"
    "We are all bung holes"
    "I am from lake Titticaca in Niguargua!"
    "Are you threatening me!"
    Great stuff.

7. i got a few seasons on DVD

i named my dog after a joke in one of the shows. his name is killer, its pronounced kyler, but on paper its killer.

its from the one ep. when they were trying find a guy that escaped from jail to get the reward money so they could buy tattoos. when they met the guy he had "killer" tattooed on him, they pronouced it kyler and the dude laughed at them.

8. My favorite is when butthead says "that was cool"

9. that show used to be kinda traumatic for me as a kid. Gave me bad bad vibes, scary in a way.

10. That show made an impression on my pre-teen mind when it was on
    I thank the creators.

11. Like said above, it helped shaped me into the person I am today.

"hey Beavis I just realized something...."
    "heh heh heh...what Butthead"
    "ah huh huh huh...this sucks"

12. I've only seen one episode of Beavis and Butthead, the Christmas episode (I think I saw it when I was 5 or 6 and I just saw it again last week). I didn't like it, although some parts were funny.

However, the Beavis and Butthead movie was hilarious! I loved it so much. I gotta watch it again.

13. One of my favorite shows. Mike Judge is a genius.

14. Epic show... grew up watching it and battling my parents not to turn off the tv!

15. Oh, man Rocko's Modern Life was an amazing show.

16. Who are you and why aren't we friends?

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tj-WBuU6Hk&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Beavis and Butthead video comments set 1[/ame]

:laughing::laughing:

18. Wasn't it cornholio?

When that show was out my brother really liked it, but I was too young to even understand what was going on. When I watched it later I was pleasantly surprised. God, that show was beautiful!