Beavis And Butthead Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Back in the day this was one of my favorite shows, and it still is. Its rarely ever on TV any more and its on MTV2 right now, so im pretty happy and im about to light a L to celebrate.

Does anyone think that if they made new Beavis and Butthead shows on the air that the ratings could compare to the top "adult" cartoons such as "Family Guy", "Futurama", "A.T.H.F.",etc...

2. idk, but i still love it...

3. I dont know if they could top the old episodes.
    But you know they got dvds out man, I picked up a set and I have somethin like 42 episodes. They cut out all the music video parts though

4. yeah, my cousin has the DVDs so next time i go to his house we're probably gonna wind up baking out and just watch Beavis and Butthead.

5. dude i never liked beavis and butthead. it gets annoying when im high.

6. dude it was good in the day, but i doubt the generation now would understand it.

7. Dude whenever somebody wants me to read something I always go "Uh... words...words...uhhh....words...this sucks"

8. hahahahahha

but mang. i fuckin like bevis and butthead. fuckin funny.

9. It is probably the greatest show ever

Anderson: You boys look like good hard workers, not like them other two boys... Buff coat and Beaver

10. Beavis and Butthead is still one of my favorites. I was going to get the dvd set, but since you guys have informed me that they cut out the music parts....I can't even justify them by buying it. Guess I'll have to steal it.

11. My buddy just bought the first season on DVD, we smoked a few bowls while we were watching it and ended up watching the entire dvd set. Pretty funny stuff, and there were only a few music videos on the last dvd.

12. people on ebay sell the episodes