Beautiful Scientific Medicali Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PineappleManiac, Dec 29, 2010.

1. #1 PineappleManiac, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She smokes like an absolute dream. It's ridiculous. You pull EVER so slowly, or so you think, until the chamber is totally full up to the stem. Then you pull the slide and take the hit and get karate-chopped in the brain.

One bowl from this sucker and I am 100% toasted. :smoke: on, blades.

*edit*

Sorry I destroyed the margins everyone!

2. Nice bub man I bet that thing rips!

3. Amen brother!! Save the Manuals!

4. I got the same one it rips . I don't no if you have an ash catcher or not but I highly recommend one.

[​IMG]

5. is that a 6 arm? looks mighty fine :D i just got a Leisure 6 arm bub today!

6. That is a very fine piece. Medicali makes very respectable glass for sure. Although it is a bit large for my liking, I wouldn't mind enjoying it.

7. or three haha

8. I am completely in love with this piece. One bowl from this is enough to get me completely ripped for 2-3 hours. Two bowls and I'm pretty sure I rip through the space-time continuum.

I came up with a name for it: Pallas Athena.

It works on a number of levels:

1. It's a very elegant piece, very classy, so definitely a woman.
    2. Despite its' elegance, it destroys your brain it gets you so high. And Athena is the goddess of war, so the name fits there.
    3. It made me have an epiphany about the way I want to be living my life, and Athena is the goddess of wisdom as well, so the name fits again.
    4. Pallas Athena is also the patron goddess of the fraternity that I pledged this fall.

Overall, I must say I'm very proud of the name I came up with haha

9. I thought Ares was the god of war? and Athena was wisdom but also a gifted warrior.... Non the less very nice piece and sick name. All my pieces will forever be women... Just dnt think I should be hittin another man.

10. #11 PineappleManiac, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Nope, Pallas Athena is the goddess of war, strength, wisdom, strategy, and a few other things haha

*edit*
    Just looked it up, Ares is the god of war. And Athena is the goddess. So I guess we're both right? haha

I don't have a problem with naming pieces after guys. My bong is named Jack the Ripper because he fuckin rips haha

And my buddy's bong that I also named is Dopey, after the dwarf from Snow White, because it's smaller and knocks you the fuck out.

11. You sir have 3 ash-catchers.

@ OP: Nice piece, looks sleek.:smoking:

12. ^^^love that 2010 bc bubbler!

that medicali looks saucy too brother!

13. omg s2000 gimme gimme gimme!!!

oh and nice glass =)
    i liek teh shaping of the trumpet mouthpice

14. Thanks man.

S2000 referring to the car? I wish, bro. It's a 2010 Mazda 3, though, so I guess I can't complain hahaha lord knows I would kill someone for an S2k though. 9000rpm redline? DO WANT.

15. such a fail post. i drive a del sol lol i want an s2000

16. My post was a failure or yours was? haha

I need to get pics of all my pieces when I get back to Auburn...

17. Auburn huh? CAM NEWTON is the shit... I'm a big sec fan... I hope the hogs pull the upset and stomp ohio state :D off topic i know but i seen that you put auburn so i thought i'd see if u was a football fan yourself seeing how auburn is in the national championship

18. Damn straight son! WAR CAM EAGLE!

I wish I were going to Glendale for the National Championship but I didn't get entered into the lottery for a student ticket (because I didn't have a full season of student tickets for the regular season) and buying a ticket costs an arm and both kidneys. And that's before last-minute airfare, which brings the cost up even more. Woohoo!

But you can be damn sure I'll be watching the game! That's for sure.

19. Woah that is a beautiful bubbler.
    So jealous :smoke: