Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beating your meat while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thesutton7, Sep 1, 2010.

1. is amazing. I get so horny when I'm high that I just have to do it. The only problem is it always seems like so much work since I'm so lazy when Im high. Sometimes I decide I'm not gonna do it but then once I blaze I can't resist. Anyone else notice this?

2. Since I don't have a penis, I cannot answer this.

3. your signiture says otherwise lol

i get the urge when im high and alone something to fill the bordum

4. Got to say, it does feel pretty fucking epic when you're high, but getting laid is way more satisfying.:D

5. This ^^ For the win. :D

6. Indeed. But if your bitch ain't round, it sure is awesome to jack off after you've toked a fat bowl. :smoke:

7. mannnnnnn, callin your girl bitch is weak, learn some fuckin respect

8. is awesome!!! but haven't gotten laid while high would be sweet unless i'm to high and shes not lol id be so sloppy....

9. I'm sorry. But getting high, while also getting laid/head is the best.