Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beating the stereotype

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mr. buddington, Dec 24, 2008.

1. so last night me and a few of my friends were blazing at our spot a few miles away from our town, and after smoking a few bongs, a home made gas mask and a keifed out blunt, we were on our way back to our town to go to our friends house and continue smoking. so were in the car and all of a sudden my friend gets a phone call from one of our younger friends. he gets off the phone and says that we have to drop him off at this girls house because they were having a party and a good family friend of ours who never drinks had wayy to much to drink and was face down in the toliet bowl. as soon as he told me this i knew i had to go with him, this kid is a good family friend of ours and wed feel terrible if anytihng bad happened to him and we didnt do all we could to to help him.

luckily we were down the street from where the girl lives so we got to her house in 2 minutes. we go inside and all the other kids that were we told to split because we knew we were gonna have to call the cops. my friend was getting the run down of what happened and i went into the bathroom to see our friend. as soon as i saw him i knew he wasnt ok. i was asking him questions and he couldnt even formulate sentences. he could barely keep his eyes open and he couldnt even support his own head. he tried to pick himself up and if i didnt catch him he wouldve hit his head on the wall. he kept spitting up and then my friend came into the room and said he was calling 911. the police came immediately and called a paramedic. at this point i was talking to the police and my friend was taking care of the kid, who had now started throwing up all over himself and wouldnt stop. i took my friends phone cause he wanted me to call the kids parents but i couldnt find the number cause i dont know how to use his phone.

the parameics came and the put him on a stretcher and started taking him to the ambulance. they were gonna put an oxygen mask on him but he kept throwing up so they decided not to put it on him. they took him away and we left because the police got thier story and we werent needed anymore. he is ok now and he didnt need to get his stomach pumped cause he threw up enough to get rid of all the alcohol in his body. they found out he had ten shots of vodka and his BAC level was around .30. the kids that were at the party were to scared to call the police and if they hadnt called us he couldve died.

id like to remind everyone after reading this that me and my friend were pretty stoned and i feel like this story proves that pot heads arent unreliable or unproductive members of society. if it wasnt for us going to smoke at our friends house right down the street we wouldnt have been thier in time and something really bad couldve happened to him.

happy tokin' to all!!!:smoking:

2. marijuana +1
    alcohol -1

3. lol. def.

4. haha word

5. die from ten shots?...what does he weight 70lbs?

6. 10 shots hahahahahahh lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i can drink a 40 no problem and i dont even drink much ahahahaha

7. hahaha

8. Yeah, I've been having an argument with one of my childhood friends because I smoke and he doesn't, and he's always telling me that alcohol is legal, therefore it's safer, and things like that. Truth be told, Alcohol is a pretty damn hard drug. Marijuana is nothing compared to it, and I wish I could point this out to my friend. Marijuana won't send you to the hospital.

9. you fail so hard.

most vodkas are 80 proof, 40% alcohol by volume.

miller high life is 4.7% alcohol by volume.
    40 ounces = 3 1/3 beers.
    1 beer = 1 1.5 oz shot.

this guy downed 10 shots. your 40 is equal to 3 and 1/3 shots of vodka. and you're trying to act like a hard ass?

you have no idea what you're talking about.

10. What are you, 14?

Man, I can drink 40s all day long and only be mildly drunk by nightfall. Shit's like water.

11. #11 Phased, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008

E-raped.

:D

On-topic:

I wouldn't say you beat the stereotype.

I'd say you annihilated it.

:love:

12. 1 40 isn't very much when we play edward 40 hands we chug 2 40's in less than an hour and you still don't get too fucked up. I doubt the kid would have died unless he is really small but thats chill that you guys helped him out. Did the police give tickets to the kid puking and the person having the party?

13. cool... OP said their friend never drinks, so he had a low tolerance.

good job on saving your friends' life. i cant believe people would rather their friend die then have their mommy and daddy get a phone call and find out their precious angel was drinkin!

14. Recently around here a 19 year old kid died of a meth overdose at a party. He'd been dead on the couch for 4 hours before anyone realized he'd died. They were all drawing on him because they thought he'd just passed out. I read about it in the paper the other day, don't actually know the guy. Still very sad though. :(

15. self control +1
    assholes who shouldn't drink -1

and to the OP- was it really neccissary to join GC just to tell us your friend got too drunk and you called the cops?

16. good story man, glad he is okay. I had a life chaning moment with alchohol a couple of weeks ago, long story short got drunk tripped outside and passed out for 2-4 hours (i'ts really cold out here), my dog kept barking and scratching at the door (must of heard me some how) and it woke my mom up, my mom said i was so cold i was shaking her off the bed, thankfully she called the hospital and I was okay! 300 dollar ticket, not cool. Almost died :eek:

I don't really drink 2 much anymore, every once and a while. And I like to watch how much I drink now too.

Alchohol is much more dangerous then weed, much.

17. he actually does weigh about 70-80 pounds and hes not even 5 feet tall

18. 1 for the good guys

19. Damn right +rep to weed man way safer and better for you then liquor. Also stop with the stereotypes. When will they leave us alone? STOP THE PROHIBITION

20. Yeah it also proves that you can sober up quick if you have to talk to the cops. You had to give a full testimony of what you know happened from what it sounded like. When your drunk and have to talk to someone your still drunk. When I'm high and have to talk to the cops or my dad then I snap right out of it