Beating the sobriety test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by semprfidelis, Mar 6, 2013.

1. #1 semprfidelis, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    I was not drunk. Long story short this thread has caused to much and people assuming I was drunk and going off on this useless stuff that didn't even happen. Some people are stupid and get shitfaced and drive but how is that relevant to me? Delete this thread please

2. driving drunk will catch up to you, you might get away with it 1000x but only one time is enough to earn a possible felony record that will fuck you up for life

not to mention the threat you place on other people on the round

please dont drink and drive

3. #3 Pun Intended, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    you think its fucking cool to drive drunk? imagine you kill someones fucking child you moron

4. i sincerely hope you get caught and lose everything you have just so you dont get the opportunity to take things away from other people.

5. Libraries usually have a lenient return policy

6. No, sir...That is not funny at all.

Cheech is funny, so is Chong...Maybe watch some stand-up, don't worry, champ...I believe you'll make it into comedy some day.:cool:

7. #7 who are you, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']No, sir...That is not funny at all.

Cheech is funny, so is Chong...Maybe watch some stand-up, don't worry, champ...I believe you'll make it into comedy some day.:cool:[/quote]

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
    I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

8. guys I dont think he mentioned anything about driving drunk. Yes, driving drunk is insanely stupid but he mentioned he smoked about 20 mins before.
    He was taking a blunt cruise or something. something that most of us do anyway lol

The safest way to blunt cruise is to not let whatever you're doing inside the car deter your mind and control from the road. ex: Dont start reaching around and flicking the lighter and driving with ur knees.. not worth it.

9. "Cross-faded" as in drinking and smoking.

Don't drink n drive

10. Drunk driving is not funny at all just makes you look like a ----- fill in the blank with whatever. I have little respect for drunks. 1-3 drinks no more ever and if you even feel buzzed no driving IMO.

11. Lol at people wishing harm on the op because of his life choices.

Congrats op, glad you passed!

12. Yep getting away with drunk driving is a great thing, congrats... Rolls eyes

13. ????

Deep Roots

14. [quote name='"gtq838"']

Yep getting away with drunk driving is a great thing, congrats... Rolls eyes[/quote]

One less victim of the senseless war on drugs? okay by me.

15. Except drunk driving kills people. I'm not entire sure a wise person would dismiss the war or drunk driving as simply senseless but if you are certain that its more important to have the right to get drunk and go joy riding than it is for somebody's right to live so be it.

16. Well since everyone is bashing and people cannot rly tell u what to do on the Internet and people usually do drive drunk regardless ima just say b4 u leave drink a ton of water piss a ton b4 u drive make sure u have who ever is wit u be a wingman and make sure Ur doing everything right. Use all Ur signals and make sure Ur not swerving prob most important. And aways watch out for trees.

17. Keep mustard, god dammit

18. I just wanna put out there I wasn't drunk..

19. Lol rofl

20. [quote name='"gtq838"']

Except drunk driving kills people. I'm not entire sure a wise person would dismiss the war or drunk driving as simply senseless but if you are certain that its more important to have the right to get drunk and go joy riding than it is for somebody's right to live so be it.[/quote]

Sure its a risky move but to ruin someone's life with a dui felony that will follow them for the rest of their life, seems harsh. People make mistakes