Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beating the munchies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KFTGF, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Share your ideas on beating the munchies and help me out please dudes! I first started toking at 14 and used to think the munchies was a made up thing, i never seemed to get it, I dunno maybe it was because It wasn't very practical to go and eat the entire pantry contents in my parents house without raising suspicion.. anyway nowadays when i'm baked like a cake my appetite is enormous, cravings for fatty foods and deserts just get ridiculous.. For you lifting tokers I'm currently doing a cut and i have no problems maintaining the perfect intake of food until i'm high.. 

Ideas I've heard of/Tried:
    Brushing your teeth - Had some success with this one, think organge juice after brushing your teeth,                                          sort of deters you from eating in the same way.

Drink plenty of water

2. Smoke to the point where you're about to green out.

3. Just keep healthy foods on hand, celery, fruit, salads, nuts and such. Sunflower seeds are cool, carrots are awesome, fresh tomatoes are the SHIT!!! 
    And yeah, water will help keep your belly full, now my question, How did you manage cutting during the holidays!?!?! I would go CRAZY!