Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beating drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trusttheprocess76, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I’ve been smoking abt 3.5 to 5.0 grams a day for an entire year. I may have missed a total of 1 month and a half of smoking during that entire time. Now the funny thing is I’m on parole . Crazy I know right. Gave abt two dirty urines but the officer I had was cool. Now they changed my officer and I had quit on the 28 of Jan. My test is tomorrow the 19. Since the 28th I’ve been working out with weights and also been doing abt 10-15 mins on the tread to sweat. I’ve also been drinking only water but not enough to flush or to hide it. I’m 6’1 and weigh 150lbs. If I drink a gallon and maybe another quart throughout the day. What do you think my chances are. I’ll post the outcome of the test. And NO this can’t get me
    Locked up. If anything an outpatient drug test. Any thoughts on my outcome? FYI they use those cheap stick test also lol