Beat up..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, May 28, 2010.

1. i find it pretty cool that you actually forgive him. Yah you kissed his GF but he took it way to far with the stabbing and stomping.

I would still want revenge if i was you, but oh well.

Glad to read that your doing good now :smoke:

2. Was his sister hot?

3. Hottest I've slept with, no doubt

4. Dude no. He might be a psycho but he still tried to hurt you WHILE you were already down. That's a pussy ass move. On top of that he pulled out a knife and CUT you? Purposely cutting your leg to ruin your soccer future. Are you god damn serious? This man needs to die.

5. I'm a pretty compassionate person and I don't understand why you forgave him. Yes, what you did was wrong. I understand being protective of his sister, but that shit is getting old. In this age of sexuality people need to understand someones choice is their own. Hazing and teasing? Shit is part of highschool. It shouldn't necessarily happen, but it does and you have to accept it. There's a reason guidance counselors and shit are made available to high school students. It's tough shit to deal with in already difficult age period.

You made the comment yourself...he wanted you to live but he wanted you to suffer. That's worse than straight murdering you. Beating the shit out of you is one thing, kicking you in the head and cutting your leg open when you're defensless is another. This kid is the definition of "danger to society". He needs to be locked up and rehabillitated (if that's possible, sometimes its not). If he did all this over some typical highschool bullshit, what's he gonna do if he actually gets a job and then is fired, and his livelihood is taken away? I don't want to know.

6. Ive had a prety tramatic experiance in my life when i was younge. I grew up with alot of anger towardes the person that did me wrong. the anger can eat at you. it can make you into some body that you dont want to be. Its better to forgive the person and get on with your life then it is to hold on to that anger and live your life under the shadow of that person.

OP the way you told the story realy did draw me in. very well done. I'd like to read more of your stories. :smoke:

7. #87 kojopolis, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    wow that's rough, atleast he's in jail now, lol i wouldn't forgive someone for something like this i'd go psycho and frame them and do other crazy shit, i know i'd break, i'm a passive person but i just know that i'd go fucking nuts if someone beat me up bad, sociopath hannibal lecter shit

8. I hope to never get owned like that.
    Sucks man.

9. thanks man, that's what i was looking for. i was pissed, livid, for a year after.. but i realized, i'm never seeing him again. he got dui, attempted murder, and some other charges. why would i carry all that anger around with me?

10. To everyone saying that there was no way he didn't deserve it and to those saying there was no way he should forgive the guy for what he did - You weren't there. You didn't experience the emotions and course of actions that went on between the two that led to this encounter - so you don't know what he did or didnt deserve or whether he should have or shouldn't have forgiven.

OP - Good job on that little girls part for saving your life. It sounds like the dude was out for more than just ruining your soccer career. Good to see you're still around and toking up.

11. thanks man, is that you in your ava? if it is.. i want your beard. i try to grow one but they always come out shitty so i just stick to mustaches.

12. It is. Thanks man :smoke: It takes me the better part of a year to get that going. I'm lucky that I can pretty much do whatever I want with my facial hair. It's gone for now, though. Version 2 is in its early stages now.

13. a beard always shows experience! you should have a "grow op" thread for your beard, hahaha.

14. Hmm, that's actually a good idea.. thanks!

15. haha, even better, if you do grow, grow your beard with your pot.

16. That'll make a great photoblog once the latter starts happening, which should be soon.