Beat up..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, May 28, 2010.

1. Hopefully within these 2-3 years you've been working out and taking fighting lessons.

2. Dude... I was reading this last night during the peak of my high, and I tripped the fuck out. I honestly started feeling everything you were describing. I started freaking out, imagining it was happening to me... I had to shut down my computer and just go to bed.

I couldn't imagine getting the beatdown that hard. Wow dude.

3. I am not really arguing, I am just telling him he IS a GOOD story teller.

There are just too many holes to ring true.:D:smoking:

4. #44 FiveOnIt, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Well, it is true.

@RunningRiot, sorry for almost ruining your high, haha. I could have gone into much more detail if you wanted ;), just kidding. Thanks for the feedback though, it means a lot. I'll be telling more events on here soon.

@Mairuzu, yeah, of course I have been. I mainly blame my ass-whooping on me falling off my bike, but of course, he was twice my size - I had no chance. I've been taking MMA classes and recently bought myself a pair of boxing gloves and a boxing bag.

@+Reppers, it means a lot that you care for a being you haven't met - such as me. A lot of you are saying "woah, I hope you're okay man!" And yeah, I'm fine now, I just have "battle wounds," or rather "ass-beating marks," I have received more rep for this post than any other post I have made. Love you guys, thanks for everything.

@All of the GC community - thanks for the support, it means a lot that you people actually read my posts and posted feedback, I guess us puffers are the friendlier kind, huh? ;)

5. im down, count me in

6. Damn man that sucks, getting the shit knocked out of you can change your perspective on life haha. Ive been there a couple of times unfortunately.

7. Yeah, it really can. I guess it was for a good cause, though. I may be hardheaded, physically, but not anymore mentally, haha.

8. You forgave him? If someone EVER did that to me I would end up killing them.

9. I felt like that for months, probably even a year - but then I realized, I don't want to end up like him. I got him back, he's in for a long time. And his butthole has been stretched.

10. I'll drive.

Very crazy story... I am blazed and wow that got my heart beating haha :smoking:

Very well written though! looking forward to anything else to come... possibly a sequel...

11. Yeah, maybe I'll make up a sequel where I redeem myself :p

12. Dude that was an awesome read.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: 5 out of 5

13. Thanks bud

14. if i ever in my life got my shit rocked like that, bullets would be flying no doubt.

15. Good writing, and you have a very mature attitude about what happened. I can't say I would be as forgiving.

16. ..... and thats why its always a good idea to carry a knife on you

17. Well, I don't see the point in retaliation because it will just land me closer to Micah.

18. fuck what a vicious beating...if he didn't get locked up, I would be non stop fucking his world up. but I guess since he got thrown in the slammer that's retaliation enough.

that's incredibly fucked up how he slashed your leg up though. dude must've been seriously pissed off. So the only reason he did this is because you kissed his girl in 8th grade? wow

now he's getting butt raped for that.

19. Well it wasn't just that, it was ongoing stuff. I did some real terrible things to him, and I deserved what I got. I had sex with his sister..

20. #60 rawrzzzz, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Dude, no matter how much of a dick you were, I don't think that you deserved all of that shit. Maybe up until the dislocated elbow, but definitely not the whole thing...