Beat up..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, May 28, 2010.

1. epic that the paramedic helped you out like that!

glad your alive man.

2. shit son i hate fighting...but good to know how to defend yourself and take pain which i think you do because your alive.

3. dam you got fucked up by that dude...

i remember when i got too drunk and went to this club i was black out drunk and ended up
    getting in a fight my friends and like 8 random dudes.. funny thing was when security broke up the fight they threw me and the dudes we were fighting out and left my friends
    in the club, so i ended up getting jump by them cause y friends were still inside looking for me.. so after the ass whooping i lost a tooth but that was the worse i got....

so daaaamn op you got fucked up by that one dude...

4. Aw man, that really sucks. How's your leg now? Are you back to playing soccer?

You're a very talented writer, you should start publishing books. I was drawn into the story.

5. Damn cuz,that's pretty shitty lol.

6. #26 I~Rok~Donks, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    yea that just taught me not to od on liquor....

7. Damn, that sucks but it happens sometimes you get your ass kicked...not me but you know you, and other people.

lol I kid I kid.

8. Worldwide search for Micah in 25 years. Whose down? :devious:

Great insane story, had me tweakin while reading. ;)

9. Thanks - yes I am. Even though the season is over this year, I'm looking to play in post-grad school or in college (if you can even play in post-grad, I don't know). I'll probably write more stories, but some will probably be fiction because I don't have a lot of incidents that would be as good to write about as this.

Yeah, the paramedic was cool. I might have just dreamed that he helped me out, because I was coming in and going out of consciousness. I had some pretty weird dreams, like I was drowning, and I think I was dreaming this because I could hardly breathe (punctured lung, broken ribs).

10. Damn Five-O that was a nasty beat down. I can't for the life of me imagine someone methodically damaging a person. I'm glad you made it out a smarter, more down to earth person.

They put any cool robot parts in you at the hospital? :D

11. Haha, I wish they did. Just a couple screws and steel plates. But now I can't feel anything behind my right knee, on my right elbow, or next to my left eye :) haha

12. After re-reading your original story and this one, I really have to say you are a good writer.:D
    Thank god that never actually happened to you.:cool::smoking:

If it did what year in school was you and how did the original story not even touch on a hospital visit, yet your 13 year old hospital visit made it in.:devious:
    Nice story, but for entertainment purposes only!??:wave::smoking:

13. That man deserves some serious time for what he did. I'd say he won the battle but lost the war. Well played sir, well played.

14. He was kicking you like a little bitch and whipped out a knife? Of course he won. :smoking:

15. I think the real issue with this story is how the ambulance guy jacked your stash. :rolleyes:

But seriously all injuries and therapy aside at least now you can blaze in your room :hello:

16. #36 FiveOnIt, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    I was sophomore in high school, like I said, at the time I was 16. But those other two bolded quotes, I don't understand what you're saying... My 13 year old hospital visit made it in? I never mentioned this, and it did actually happen to me, but I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it. Think what you want.

EDIT:If you're talking about Play Your Cards Right, I stated in my original post... Well - I left this out of my life story, because I wanted to go into detail about it and it was way too long to put in.... And the only things I edited on my original post were pictures, and some typo's, such as calling my elbow shattered, and then dislocated.

I wasn't mad about him taking my eighth, I mean he did do me a favor, sort of - he kept me from getting a court date :p.

Yeah, he took a knife out. He wanted to end my high school soccer career.

17. Here is my scar on my elbow
    [​IMG]

18. :rolleyes: OK, Yes we are talking about playing your cards right. So was it the attack or the door kicking that kept you out of soccer.:p

I will reiterate - good story telling, but ya you are telling stories.;)
    Here is part of the referenced part;

"Sophomore year, things started to turn around. I didn't see my father much these years, he lived a hundred something miles away. I became popular this year, after showing off my skills in the game soccer. I guess I was just a natural player, and I loved the sport. I attended parties, made friends, and a lot more - the perfect high school year. Hell, I even had a threesome with two college girls this year. But I forgot about all that once I met a girl, Sara, this year. Brittany was gone. She left, moved to California. I lost all contact with her, and I'm glad. Sara was everything I wasn't. We were perfect for each other, or at least I thought we were. We had our fights, and we got through them. We did everything the traditional couples do. But one night, she went to a party, and had sex with someone else. That someone else, was my friend. I didn't blame him - he didn't even know her. She went to a whole different school. He told me that weekend, since he lost his virginity to her, he made a big deal out of it. After he told me who it was, I flipped out, left school. Got suspended for breaking the main entrance doors with my foot. And those doors aren't the only things I broke, I broke my right foot. Fuck. Out for the soccer season. I obviously didn't stay with Sara, no matter how much she begged and pleaded. I broke up with her. What seemed so perfect, was so wrong. How come I can't have a good life? What wrong did I do? This year, I also created a facebook. Hah. I added all my friends, and family. Including my uncle - who helped fuck up my life since the day I was born. Now, I'm a huge 2Pac fan. So I set my facebook status to one of his lyrics... "Steady stressin', Smith and Wesson, count my blessings", and later that night, I got a doorbell ring. I walked downstairs to answer it. Arrested. Warrant at my face. Two policemen went upstairs, to my room, and combed it. The warrant said it was for suspicion of illegal firearms... Fuck you, Tim. Fuck you. What they didn't find - a gun. What they DID find - marijuana. An eighth of it - this got me in so much shit. Community service done, and grounded for a long time.

Junior year went by too fast - I did the same thing as sophomore year - just party, party, party. This was the only way I could get away. The only way I could fully escape from reality. I live with my mother, my brother got arrested and sent to juvey. Possession, and selling. This was just hell. I saw her for about one hour a day. My grades dropped, I started to not give two shits about my future. What was a future good for, if I was just going to end up like the rest of us? Dead. Ugh, mind plagued by suicide again. Not just suicide, but suicidal thoughts. One to the head, leave me alone. I just want to clear my head. I just want to get away."

Yup those bolded areas sure make it look like this story really happened.:rolleyes::smoking:

That doesn't even consider how the cops searched your house with only an Arrest Warrant. LOL.

19. You don't understand. I was out for the soccer season sophomore year. He attacked me towards the end of the school year - trying to get me out for two consecutive years. Why did you bold the part about Sara?

20. Why are you even arguing with him about this anyway?What's the point?