Beat Up Clone.. Experiment. Assistance Required.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RememberTheName, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 RememberTheName, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Hey all. So for shits n giggles. Mainly inspired from an ICMag grow comp..

Where they were doing mini grows.

Anyways. It's a pelican case. Completely sealed The clone is growing through a whole in the top of the pelican.. There's a 4in airstone in there...

And a small air pump..

Umm so ya.. Me and my roommate have just kinda been fucking with this guy to get some practice at hydro.. Not expecting a great harvest or anything.. Just having fun.

Oh ya it's growing from Rockwool in a dank tank lol held up by rubber bands.

Attached Files:

2. Practiced a little lst also..

Last pic.

Lol.

3. so, i can tell right now you aren't going to yield much in terms of smokes. in my opinion get some organic soil going and grow some real plants. you are located in an area where you may source the top of the line organic compost and amendments. cheap, easy, low maintenance and guaranteed ticket to dankdom

4. [quote name='"hope2toke"']so, i can tell right now you aren't going to yield much in terms of smokes. in my opinion get some organic soil going and grow some real plants. you are located in an area where you may source the top of the line organic compost and amendments. cheap, easy, low maintenance and guaranteed ticket to dankdom[/quote]

I have a SuperBox and a SuperCloset 2.0

I'm.. Just kinda experimenting and shit broseph

5. don't know what superthings are. good luck man.