Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beat this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter, Jan 16, 2010.

1. :wave: l smoke 50 bongs a day for 25 yrs .

l drink 2 ltr of port a day.

but l don,t take drugs .lol.:smoke::eek:

2. Lol when I was a kid we knew a guy like you, it was a source of the sacred "old man weed".

God I love old stoners! :smoke:

3. what do you mean you don't do drugs your smoking pot and pot is a drug and caffeine is a drug and alcohol is a drug. A drug is a substance that affects the processes of the mind and/or body regardless if it is addictive or not

4. i'm guessing that means you hit a bong 50 times a day rather than you hit fifty different bongs a day. if you had the collection for that, i'd give you some mad props. a fifty bong set would be awesome

5. i believe i missed the point here...

6. im with you.:confused::confused::confused::confused:?????????

7. I think we're in the same boat on this one..

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU]YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version[/ame]

9. Is it a riddle?

10. :smoking: lol, umm me too.:smoking:

have a great day all.:D

11. ITT: lolwut?

12. Seems a bit ironic we're asking for a clear, defined answer... on a forum about Marijuana usage. Haha!

13. im interested to see your stash if you smoke as much as you claim

14. hahaha. Yeah is it?