Beat the shit out of em

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoast, Aug 29, 2005.

1. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT.. arite, I was ridin my bike to the store like half a mile away, the closest store is kinda ghetto and shit so I always bring my little pocket knife and I always park my bike inside the store entrance (the grocery store where the carts are) so I can see it.. also I popped 3 painkillers before I went, which ended up to help alot.. I just did it because last time I rode there I got hit by a car, ahahaha and it hurt.. so I figured if it happened, It wouldnt hurt.. well I didnt get hurt, but I went into the store to cash some change and get some ciggs. So im waitin in line and I see like 5 black kids about 1-2 years younger standin look at my bike and shit so i was all tryn to hurry in line.. right as I get my change back I see 1 of em get on my bike and dipped out and I chased em too the back of the store where no one is, 4 were walking so i grabbed one and put my knife to his neck and shit and was like where the fuck does this guy live and told him I wasn't lettin go of him until the fucker comes back, and the other 3 came to me and tryed to pull me off and I didnt wanna shank em unless they actually were tryn to start some shit, so luckily those pain killers I took about 30 mins ago were in full effect and I just fuckin beat this shit out of the 4 kids who were walking and didnt even feel a thing, so the kid with my bike decided to come back to help and I just pushed his ass off and rode away and smoked a cigg.

Stupid fuckers man, dont mess with people on painkillers

2. Right on man! Don't take any guff from those fucking swine! :devious:

3. That's the most badass story I've heard in a long while.

4. I totally dont regret taking painkillers.. Good thing I didnt smoke because I probly woulda been tired and shit.. painkilers + weed = sleep

god I hate fuckin kids

5. ah the miracles of pain killers......

6. Right on... and +rep for not actually stabbing him. When you use your fists everyone lives to fight another day and usually no one goes to jail; but if you shanked him, well, you'd be writing that post after being bailed out of jail, that's for sure.

7. you sir, are a badass. respect+.

8. +rep for "cleaning" up the streets. The sooner everyone gets put into place, the sooner everyone will be happy

9. man... if i had been you, and you had been me, i would have had bike stolen and you would have gotten a new vap today. good on ya for not usin the knife, if u ahd i would be like you sir are a discrace... unless they attacked you. then its ok. u got some steel balls between those legs there man. good job for sticken up for urself.:mad: <---you :(:eek::(:eek:<---when those bastards saw u comin :)<---you whenu got ur bike back :hello:<--me congradulating you

10. damn straight! "do you realize who the fuck you're talking to?!"

how old were those kids? and like how big are you compared to them?

11. hell yeah man. way to show them whats up. +rep for being a badass.

12. fuck, painkillers normally make me all weak and doodely (is that a word??)

id probably get my ass beat hard ahah, wouldnt hurt, but i doubt i could do much.. though ive never experienced painkiller + adrenaline....

13. Lets hope the brothas....dont have 4 more bigger brothas....

street fightin scars.....I gota ton of em...

14. this is part of the reason why im starting jujitsu, stupid fuckers like this.... you are bound to come across atleast 5 situations in your life where fighting back will help the situation...

15. to top the celebration off? after getting home from that i just called up a homies number i just got that i had been real good friends with, and asked for weed but he wanted to chill.. but on my way there someone called and said they got really dank shit and said he'd give me an 8th so I got there and he gave me 3.7g for $40 ofdank ass shit, I weighed it out when I got to my friends house.! so I matched this girl a blunt, smoked about 8 bowls out of the bubble and popped 3 painkillers throughout the night and got a ride home, it was amazing. I also have a ton of weed left over.. I love blunts. ALSO i also got a connect where i can get an oz like $50 cheaper than normal! of better shit! yes!!!

OH MYGOD I FORGOT I ALSO GOT A JOB NEXT MONTH AT DAVANNIS PIZZA AT 9.50 HOUR!! MORE BUD, AND FREE DEEP DISH PIZZA GUYS!

16. You are the worst

17. i liked the story :D rep+

18. Thats Fucking crazy man, but sweet

19. "Don't be fucking with them killas on that good dope." Nice story man, painkillers make me feel really 'loose' so I can see how it'd be nice to fight in that state.

20. You may need to ask yourself why you are 18+ and still ride a bike everywhere you go. Can this be the next 40 year old virgin?? Anyways, good job on the fight. Nothing I love to see more then when a "gangster" gets his ass handed too him.