Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beat the Random Drug Tests?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lonelylilpup, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Hi everyone, let me start of by saying I am Not Certain I will be drug tested, but I want to be very cautious just in case, so give me any experience or tips you have!!

I recently landed a good job, temporary position, that starts in 5 days. I haven't smoked in a week, and excluding the minor use that last weekend (probably like 3 blunts over 4 days) I haven't smoked in a month. However in the past I would use a little every day, like 1/8 a week split between me and my bf. I'm also petite, about 110 5'6, so not a ton of fat to store it but I've got boobs and I'm not exactly an Olympian so not sure how that might affect it.

I've never been drug tested before bc I always worked shitty jobs, but I'm very nervous about getting tested now that I have a job I actually care about. During the interview there was no mention of drug testing or policy. Submitted info for a background check, passed, still no mention. Still I'm worried. Reading the company's official policy it says (obviously) you're not allowed to use or have anything in your system, however it doesn't say anything about non-DOT pre-employment screening. It says random tests may be given or it there's "reasonable suspision." so my question is, how do I prepare for the possibility of random testing for the month I'll work with this company?

I've read about some people who swear by using Certo 2 hours before (also heard some people swearing it could never work lol). I'm also considering just buying a kit and hiding some fake pee in my car/purse/vag until the test. However I would still need some warning time to prepare those mixes, something I'm not sure I'll get since I've gotten no warning yet. Also, I'm not sure of the shelf life of fake urine, or if it can be stored/reheated multiple times. Going this route I would have to carry around a little vial of piss in my purse probably every day but at least I know it would be clean...I'm thinking this is my best bet so any advice on keeping it fresh/right temp/stored properly/etc would be great!

Has anyone had good experience with some of these detox pills/drinks that claim to clean you out within the hour?? I was thinking I could keep them in my purse, pop one at the mention of a test, and fake a shy bladder for an hour. Some I've found claim 99.9% success rate, but of course I'm skeptical.

Not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but I want to be prepared!! Literally any experience you have would help out so much, thank you all, peace