Beat Making Software?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by greengrow3, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Does anyone know any good beat making software?

I tried FL studio but it wont let me save and open unless i buy it lol so fuck that

Is there any free ones? maybe some good demos?

2. Simple google search for "Fruity Loops cracked torrent" or "Reason 5 cracked"...real easy lol

3. Haha yeah I run a cracked version of FL10 breehh

4. no free ones that are decent unless you're using linux
    reason is great

5. fl is a good demo cos theirs no restrictions and time limit.

reason is amazing but the demo sucks. u can try reaper.

BUT best bang for buck is is FL. if u buy it online u get free upgrades for LIFE!!! i dont use fl but thats a deal and a 1/2.

only torrent to try it out but if u like it buy it. As someone who tries to do this for a living if the companies make no money then i dont get good tools to make the money i need. POW POW

6. reason > everything else my man.

7. id say logic, reason >reaper > the rest

8. There is no such thing as good free music recording software. FL has the lowest learning curve.e

9. How would i go about cracking reason? Should i just look for tutorials on google because ive heard that Reason is the shit, and i heard some of my friends songs using it and it sounds studio quality pretty much

10. they are all free if you know where to go.

there is reaper, which is actually free from their site. It's ok. I like logic, ableton live and the native instrument packs. If you have an iPhone they have a lot of really inexpensive apps that make beats and etc.

11. i want reason so fucking bad.:mad:i can't find a good crack anywhere. how much does it cost if you..you know....pay for it:(?

12. Have you used the Reaper?

Is that good for making beats? Do you kno if it has instruments included?

I wanna make beats like MF Doom and kinda jazzy beats like Jay Z

13. Logic, Massive, Albino,

use in Ableton

14. save your money and get a decent program like protools so you can actually make some decent stuff. yeah it cost money but it will pay off in the long run cause your music will sound a lot better. the rappers from yougn money use protools

15. REASON 5 FOR LIFE.....everything else is just peasent ish.

16. raper dosent come with instruments but its hella cheep and its a crazy program with a big community.

reason is super ez and logic just knocks them out but its mac only.

reason 5 is like 300 something then 6 will be out soon and i believe if u have 5 its a free upgrade to 6

17. Theres nothing free out there!?

18. not anything decent, just torrent

19. NOOOO buy ur damn software!!! its cheap. imagin if u had to buy hardware. ud be looking at over 5k just for a few things.

be thankful and buy it.

20. Or get it free