Beat I'm workin on...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Adam Bomb, May 26, 2010.

1. shits pretty nuts....i wish i could make beats....i made one decent one...the rest turned out techno =[

2. nice. i've been at it for about a year now. im planning on dropping a mixtape this summer. good luck on your beat tape though man. :)

3. #23 Adam Bomb, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    :laughing: If I showed you my first tracks, you would feel like J Dilla himself.

Everybody starts somewhere and it took me days upon says of tweaking and messing around until I started getting a feel for it. It definitely doesn't come right away, that's for sure. You also need to be comfortable with the software you are using. If you can't work your away around the DUI you are using, how are you gonna know what possibilities you have?

Smoke a blunt, sit down in front of your computer, and just keep trying until you get it. Give yourself a week deadline to see what you can come up with. Updating it every day.

Producing relies 100% on trial and error. If you get mad or frustrated with yourself, take a break and come back to it later. There's no point in trying to make a beat if your ready to Chuck Norris your screen. ;)

If anybody needs production tips, links or just general help, hit me up and I'll do the best I can to help you out.

Say word! Definitely let me know when that shit's done and I'll give it a listen.

Thanks again, guys!

4. that was raw as fuck and i instantly had to get my stoned freestyle on.good shit man i love a good r n b hip hip hop shit . thas why devin the dudes my favorite