Beat I'm workin on...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Adam Bomb, May 26, 2010.

1. #1 Adam Bomb, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    It's not even close to finished. It'll be part of my new beat tape comin up. Feedback appreciated. :)

UPDATED VERSION

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjcM4U2E5NU[/ame]

I will post the updates if anyone want's me too.

2. I'm diggin the section with the horns, and the beat itself is pretty dope, I could definitely tell it's still really rough, but nothing a little bit of patience and editing can't fix.

3. Yeah dude. Thanks for the feedback. I'm aiming for flying lotus's trippy, off-beat, soulful styles. :)

4. :cool: Thanks dude.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjcM4U2E5NU]YouTube - Chronic Absence - Jazz Ensamble[/ame]

:hello:

6. iLL, that cover is fuckin dope too

7. Thanks a lot homie! Both the track and the cover were made by muah. :)

8. lyrics are flying through my head. love the beat

9. Werdski. Glad this is getting some good feedback! :hello:

10. hey man would you mind if i wrote lyrics to this? im gettin stoned and this beat is inspiring as fuck:smoking:

11. Do it up, dude! By all means, have fun with it!

Nothing feels better to me then having people inspired by my beats so go right ahead. :)

12. good stuff man. keep it up. how long you been producing for?

13. Appreciate it, man.

I've been seriously at it for maybe a year and a half now. Give or take. I used to just mess around for fun a year before that but I didn't really start putting time into it until about a year and a half ago. :)

14. you got any more beats?

15. nice i like your style:smoking:

16. These compliments are too much!

Thanks you so much for the replies guys. You really have no idea how good this makes me feel.

If any of ya have a beat idea that you want made, hit me up and I'll see what I can whip up. Free of charge.