Beasti Boys

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tubbytoga, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Just wondering...Does anyone else love the Beastie Boys while high or NOT?? I just poped in the "Liscense To Ill" recently after the release of their new albume and I fell in love all over again.
    I wanna know how good the new "To The Five Burrows" is? If you have it give me your input and how does it compare to Hello Nasty and Liscence to Ill.

:)

2. To the 5 boroughs is a really good CD, produced by only the Beastie Boys, there's 2 songs that I really don't like, but the rest of the cd is nice.

3. I personally dont see what's so good about that "ch-ch-check it out" song, i laughed the first time i heard it, the chorus is ridiculous...

4. I love them. They're hysterical.

5. Likas their old stuff. The new album is kinda disappointing. I prefer Ill Comunication and Pauls Boutique

6. i love the beastie boys!!!

7. u kids are crazy, the new album is great...... i like the simplicity of the beats and if you listen to the lyrics, they are great. im curious tho duffey...... what are the two songs you didnt like