Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beasters.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyric99, May 12, 2006.

1. figures youre from pa
    my connect is up there, im in south jersey, and the beasters i get are identicle to this. good high too.

2. ^^ its the shit aint it?

3. [​IMG]

There's a fat beaster nug...Canadian indoor

4. Beaters are leafy greens with little to no crystal and a serious amount of bright orange hairs, they suck. I would rather buy mids then waste my breath on shitty ass "almost dank" that is at the bottom of the chain for huge prices. I remeber in TN when the beaters moved through, they are no more though thank god. They were so shitty. I didnt know what was going on!

for some reason beast has some fuckin skinny long stems all over the bud too, you can see in the pic above me.

5. Well, I get $40-$50 a 1/4 beasters and $100 1/4 dank. Beasters is usually the better deal to me. Also they are not all the same. IT depends who grows it.-+

6. i live down south and no one says beasters we all say mids i dont even think many ppl down here even knows what beasters means.

7. i agree with this post. really dense, usually wet, commercially grown bud.