Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beasters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zgaskell, Oct 19, 2008.

1. #1 zgaskell, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
  2. they are up now sorry

3. looks like some crystally beasters... $600 is a little steep though

4. #5 Bukley, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    damn an O for 300
    thats bullshit
    i wouldnt pay 300 an O for that

edit: actually after reviewing the pix again
    I wouldnt be pissed at the price, just at that i spent 600 bux on weed
    ALWAYS HAGGLE YOUR DEALER.
    worst case scenario is he says no
    600 is straight i guess

5. read my post in your other thread.

6. IDK shit about iowa but if that's what they hittin for then by all means do you.

but next time you buy 2onions he better drop the $ on that shit.

7. Well I've been getting $60 for 1/8 sacks. And it seems like everybody wants it. I sold 2/3 of the 2 ounces fast. I mean, I made my money back and then some and I still have a Half O to smoke. What would you pay for that where you are?

8. oh ite as long as you make ya cake back fuck it.

I don't get beasters only reg mids, fire mids and exotic.

but I'm guessing that the beasters would got for about 220-250 a onion.

9. immediatley edit the post where you say you are dealing
    speaking of dealing is prohibited as it states in the rules
    what you are doing is illegal and I am now forced to inform the proper authorities where they will take you and process you at a police correctional facililillly
    lol jk
    its a quote from the cable guy

10. I wouldn't...but that's cause the weed here looks a lot better if you're paying that much.

11. woah im not trying to hate i meen i would smoke that but i would not shell out 600 for that next time ill post a pic of what i get for 10 a g (im dry of my dank as of last sunday)

if you want the good shit fly to BUFFALO! crappy-ish town .. good weed though... i guess if you combine the weed and the city its not that bad

12. This is why I hate northwest Iowa.

13. its not bad and its what im normally stuck to,, latly tho, ive been tracking down 300$ an o for blueberry and durban poison so its obvs a rip-off, but one we have to accept

14. Depends on pricing in Iowa... how much is an eigth of dank out there?

Around here... an O of beasters usually goes for 200-225

15. Where I'm at the oz's of this stone henge for 125

[​IMG]

and 210 for these barney purples

[​IMG]

300-350 for this quality 'gods gift'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wouldn't say you got a horrible deal, but I'm sure you could have haggled at least $30 off the price of that if not more.

16. 125??? God damn where do you live? And why would anyone play 250 for that oz of that other shit when you can get 125 for an oz of some shit almost as good?

17. Sacramento California, prop 215 patient, the 125 is a break down because I've know the grower since high school and I turned him on to getting stoned, LOL, irony. It probably would go for 200+.

I know a P that made it out east after all things said and done the party that recieved it payed 3500, so it depends on who you know and how cool you are with them.

18. ill pay you $50 bucks to send an oz to me. lol
    175 for an o of good =]

19. Personally I wouldn't pay that. Around here I get beasters at $220-$230 a zip, and $420 for 2. And If I bought eights of beasters it'd be $40 not $60. I guess it could just be where you live though.