Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beaster Leaves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Postman, Aug 30, 2008.

1. #1 The Postman, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    What's up all, I just picked up some beasters, and there were a few buds that were very leafy...
    So I picked off the leaves and left just the orange haired, crystally bud... My question is simply if smoking the leaves will give me even the slightest bit of a high? I'd smoke em now, but I'm blazed off my ass already so no need to :smoking::smoking:. I have about a gram of them, if I can't smoke em I'ma kief em with my grinder.

Thanks for any input :)

P.S. I searched, and I couldn't find anything on this so please save the flaming.

2. if the leaves look good. i would say it would get you a lil high. or grind em up an roll a blunt

3. Just Smoke em later on no harm can come out of it except mabye getting high? :eek:

4. Went to pick up some bud the other day and when I arrived all the guy had was shake(leaves and some microscopic buds). It was all coated in trichs though so I picked it up anyways and rolled a .7g joint and I can honestly say I haven't been as high since the first time I smoked chronic.:smoke:

I've also tried smoking some dry leaves that were falling off from my plants that haven't even started flowering yet and they gave me a very relaxed floaty high.

So yeah, don't underestimate leaves.

5. Well if you GET leaves, obviously they are going to be leaves from around the bud sites anyway. Which means crystals. Which means its almost as potent as the bud itself. But I wouldn't ever pay the same price for buds as leaves (shake).