Beards!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by crowdcontrol, May 2, 2011.

1. Got a full beard. It just kind of happened and I've come to terms with it. Day by day, and all that...

I wasn't blessed with a super strong jaw so the facial hair remains.

2. during summer I keep most my face clear apart from the jawline which is 6 or 7 inches long and somtimes platted.
    during winter i let the whole thing grow out and go full grizly bear.

3. beards were only old men. it's disgusting

4. Uh, now everyone is trying to grow an Amish beard, everyone who can anyways.

I used to keep a trimmed beard, but to not be lumped in with the hipsters I am now shaven.

5. An interesting information, thank you! Personally I didn't know about this earlier :)
    I suppose that nowaday beards are still symbols in some other ways. You know that funny stereotype that if a guy has a beard he looks more masculine and not only looks :D But it's so funny to see how some men start to wear beard only for looking more masculine but at the same time still staying so... Not cool maybe o_O I don't understand this :geek:
    Anyway I like that beard style, it looks cool and really fits some men, making them more handsome in special ways :) I also like how much styles can be used for a simple beard, like the patchy ones, I saw a lot of good photos with them :)
    But I like only that beards which are clean and so on, being messy in this case isn't coll too :confused:

6. I love guys with beards!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I let mine grow for the Hockey playoffs, didn't help though. We still weren't able to seal the deal so off it goes. I hate to lose. Arrrrrrrrrrgh........ Makes me look too old anyway(Grey).

8. On second thought I think it's growing on me , lol. Maybe I'll keep it.

9. On second thought I think it's growing on me , lol. Maybe I'll keep it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. if I was a hermit I would grow a beard but I cant :(

11. I have a beard feelsgoodman

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Nothing better than beard tickles.