Beard, or no beard?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wet Horse Lips, Feb 13, 2010.

1. #1 Wet Horse Lips, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    Alright, I am trying to decide whether or not the beard goes. Kooz told me to make a poll.

Tell me what you think.

This is my beard right now:

Snapshot_20100213.jpg

And this is me, but closer to the start of the year in like October or something.

beardornobeard.jpg

2. I like beards

3. Keep it like me and you'll be pimpin
    me..JPG

4. Damn, I truly wish I wish you.

5. Keep that thing scraggly & unkept.

6. i think you look awesome either way, dear:p

7. Let it grow dude, Im currently in the process of growing a beard also. I think that at some point in everymans life he has to grow a beard.

8. grow that shitt.

9. I like the beard.

10. rock the beard man:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. with the beard you look aight, you just look older. without it, you still look aight, just alot younger.

12. looks goood

13. Real men have facial hair.

At least keep the sideburns.

14. you can always get a fresh cut with a nice lineup on your beard

it'll make you look clean tidy and professional and maybe get some more girls to take you seriously hehe.

super jealous, wish i could fully grow my beard. i hit pubertyy madddd late.. my voice didnt change till like grd 10 probably even grade 11 LOL.
    i have hair on the majority of my face just not everywhere yet:(.. ive been shaven every 2 days or so to make it grow in faster:cool::cool:

theres alot of beard styles though, so i woulllld look into another. doesnt look bad tho man

15. If your beard ain't growning in full and your over 18. Its never gonna grow in! sorry to break it to you.I've had a full beard since 14ish.

16. Keep it man, I'm going for a wizard beard myself. I'm not like the other guy though I got no hoes, so I can't commit on it making me pimp. :eek:

17. well I never really liked how thinner blonde beards looked personally, and you've got good skin, and many younger girls don't like them that much, so I'd say shave it off.

tough decision though good luck ;)

yeah and I hear it doesn't help to shave more birds, my friend did the same thing for awhile but no difference.

18. YOU BETTER WEAR THAT BEARD WITH PRIDE, SON!
    Sorry to yell.

19. if its only a neck beard on i guess the sides, id shave those and keep the goatee and side burns. just trim them a bit every now and then to keep it even.
    i can only really grow a goatee, the rest comes in as a neck beard and those all look terrible.

20. That ain't even true.