Beans Snagged Twice In A Row

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Splewge King, Jun 10, 2014.

1. #1 Splewge King, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Wow man this blows! First time order and ordered from Attitude, shipment went to Chicago and was snagged. Emailed Attitude and replied back in fast timing and were able to re-ship my package without the breeder packs and not in a T-shirt or DVD case because I was worried about them looking through it so they sent a different way. Needless to say that order was snagged. Ugh I live close by Chicago and I'm guessing this is always going to happen...  :cry:
    Also it never came with any letter like my first one.. Idk if they are pocketing the seeds. 

2. Damn that's some serious bad luck

3. Would it be possible for them to send it again without those bar-code things? Customs seems to always circle the Airsure bar-code with red marker. Not sure if they have some kind of scanner, also I don't have anywhere else to ship the package to.. 

4. Someone in chicago is growin some nice strains :smoke:

5. They also circled my address on my 2nd package, I'm pretty sure they have me on a list now?  :confused_2:

Creepy

7. Yeah.. I'd want to try and send a 3rd time cause 3rd times a charm right? But, I have a feeling that my address is now flagged. I don't have anywhere else to re-send to a different address, maybe a friend but I wouldn't trust them and having them find out what I'm going to be doing. Since I live close to Illinois I'm pretty confident that all my orders will be going to Chit town. I really don't want to ask for a refund after waiting for so long and getting all excited. I'm pretty much stuck. Maybe open a P.O box? That's the only thing I can really think of. 

8. #8 lFourTwenty, Jun 10, 2014

Try to get them to just refund your money and buy from nature's green remedies..they are a US seller so no customs

http://www.naturesgreenremedies.com/

9. Thanks man but I'm only 20 years old. Would they decline me?

no

11. any particular strains you like from there? preferably high yields and statvias 

12. #12 lFourTwenty, Jun 10, 2014

Not sure man I never even ordered from that site..someone on here told me about it that's where I'm ordering from next time..I've always bought from attitude or herbies

13. Are there particular strains that you are seeking or are you open to whatever?  I want to recommend you PeakseedsBC.  Many Americans order from him with success.  He doesn't have the biggest selection but his prices are great and his stealth shipping is absolutely amazing.  Plus it will be coming from Western Canada so chances of it getting snagged at Chicago is next to none.

Cheers!

14. Ive heard herbies is good.

15. #15 josephspare21, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    They will NOT refund your money I tried everything in my power to get my money  back when my seeds got nabbed so I just told them to resend and I got them.

16. from what I read you have to be really fucking lucky it seems to get a refund, they won't refund shipping and most likely it will be partial so I said fuck it and chose a re-send. I don't wanna let customs get me beans twice and pocket out $100. 3rd times a charm right? 

17. I really hope you get them. I got mine snagged from them and they resent and I got it. I agreed to sign for it if need be but did not end up having to do it. Report back and I really hope you get them!!!

18. Also I got a sensible seeds order snagged and had THOUGHT I got the insurance but in fact did not snagged. It was a bummer because it was over $150 and I truly thought I'd clicked the option. It was totally my fault but I did email them to see if there was anything they could do and that it wasn't lost on me that it was my fault. They gave me a 30% discount and upgraded shipping so I'll report back on it.

My cofarmer got his TOMATO seeds chopped by customs if you can believe that. He ordered them from amazon. Took two or three months to get to him...

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Thanks man I appreciate it. I really like Attitudes business, it sucks the way they have their stealth because it's not really stealth and they don't update new ways to hide seeds. If I owned a company such as that, I'd be changing ways of the stealth every other month to fuck with customs. I really enjoy that they'll keep sending till you get them no matter what. They emailed me back today saying that it's out to ship and I emailed them yesterday. I also enjoy the fact that they let you customize the way you want your stealth also. The type of package you want and how you want it to be (I'm guessing to a certain extent). Although, chances are still high that your seeds will get snagged by customs in Chicago, I think the obvious mail envelopes with the tracking id on it is a easy pick out. I could be wrong about the whole process too so don't hold it against me (might have x-rays or really good noses). Just trying out something different. I won't go into detail about how mine was shipped so I will just pm people if they are curious cause feds be watching.  :devious:

20. The second ship was pretty flawless but still not as stealthy as others. It is luck of the draw. LA is getting super tough but some ways always come through. Herbies by far is my favorite stealth because I actually use the items they ship it in hahaha

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app