Beannis Review on Sow Amazing Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Beanni, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hello, I've ordered some seeds from this online store a few times and thought I would give a quick review.

NOTE: I tried to access their webpage right now but they're undergoing site maintenance.

Anyways, the store doesn't have a HUGE selection, but the banks that they do carry have been reliable in my experience (i.e. TGA, Barney's Farm, etc...). They're based out of Canada and the shipping to the USA was $10 USD, I'm not sure what it is for other countries.

I placed my order sometime back in June and they arrived within two weeks of the order date. The stealth shipping is fair, hidden good enough to keep them safe, but not so much that I had a problem finding them. I've heard mixed reviews about their Customer Service, but I did not have to deal with them, so I am not able to give an opinion on it.

I ordered 7 packs total, all TGA. 2 Five-Packs of Ace of Spades & 5 Five-Packs of Space Dawg.

The prices are alright, they're not a deal, but they don't seem to be any higher than many other seeds shops prices.

The seeds arrived dark brown, plump, and healthy looking. They germinated fine and I haven't had any problems with them so far.

The whole process was smooth and quick. Overall, I would rate them around 75/100. I would recommend them to anyone in need of the seed.

I hope this helps in some way, let me know if you have a question, and thanks for reading! :)